Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Healthy Wok Lagos, Nigeria - Is All About Eating Healthy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Wok Lagos, Nigeria - Is All About Eating Healthy (2262 Views)

Daily Water Consumption In Nigeria Is N8bn / Eating Healthy In Nigeria. / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Wok Lagos, Nigeria - Is All About Eating Healthy by Lapppy: 1:27pm On May 25, 2010
We have heard the saying “you are what you eat” but very few of us have stopped to think exactly how true this is. This simply means that if you eat healthy, you will have more energy, less health problems and all this translates to well being and long life.

Healthy Wok aims is to increase nutritional awareness and provide healthy (low-fat, low cholesterol, natural ingredients) food. It's taking the lead to change eating habits in Nigeria by listing the calories count of our meals, hopeful this will stop us from eating more calories than the body needs.

Healthy Wok is all about light, satisfying and nutritious food. Customers can create their dishes by picking their ingredients which includes: fresh vegetables, meat, chicken, pork, prawns, seafood, their favourite sauces and spices to create their dishes. Our chef cooks your meal on the spot in minutes, who says fast food can not be healthy ! We also have regular oriental dishes for those that can not be bothered to create their own dishes.

As part of our Healthy eating campaign, we only serve fruit smoothies, frappe, fruit punch and water and not soft drinks. Cutting out soft drinks will keep you trim and lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.

We offer high-quality service and extremely clean, non-greasy food with interesting twists. Our business tagline is Fresh ~ Healthy ~ Delicious. Food is prepared to order. You can order through direct walk-in, the telephone or Online. Delivery is available.

Contact Details

Office: Healthy Wok, Surulere, Lagos
Location:16, Oyekan Road, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
Email: info@healthywokng.com
Re: Healthy Wok Lagos, Nigeria - Is All About Eating Healthy by Tuffy: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2011
I know, i know, same old questions.

I'm sorry to ask, but i am really overweight. I am sick and tired of doing things the hard way with barely any results.

Is there an ACTUAL diet pill I can use while training and dieting that could speed things up? I would never ask this, but it's only because I am getting married in 8 months and want to look my best.Please, if anyone has any positve comments about a diet pill i'm all ears!

Thank You

brainalin.com

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Buy Live Chicken In Ibadan? / Cake Design Gone Wrong / A Huge Shark has washed ashore in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.