Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ghana Invasion:unbelievable Miracles At Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghana Invasion:unbelievable Miracles At Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Crusade (488 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Invasion:unbelievable Miracles At Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Crusade by advowilson: 10:34am On May 20, 2018
By Theresa MOSES

Thousands of  Ghanaians gathered, prayed, joined Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin as he re-visits Ghana to declare war on the Demonic Kingdom and God showed up. For by a prophet, a nation is delivered.

By 3:00pm at HO Jubilee Park Near SSNIT Flats, venue of the crusade was filled up.

Immediately the clergy came on stage, he started prophesying and miracles everywhere.  

According to the tireless General, "Whoever has caused any evil attack on your health, finances, business, marriage, happiness, education, career, I am here with my God to put a stop to it.

"Any demon causing problems, sickness in your body catch fire in Jesus name.

"I command breakthrough to locate you all in Jesus Christ name!

"2 Tim 4:18, promises that, ‘’The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom.’’

So many miracles took place at Volta Region amongst which were: instant healing of a bleeding navel for two years. 

Mrs. Awine Janet from Aflao was visited by God through the clergy.

Mrs. Awine came to the crusade with the picture of the boy with faith to seek the face of God and God answered her prayer. 

During the cause of the service,  while on the prayerline, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin touched the picture and instantly the bleeding seized to the glory of God. 

Also during the Sunday service, the principality bulldozer gave an accurate prophesy thus: "There's a man am seeing, you are with two children, they are twins, I see Elijah and Elisha. 

Elijah is breathing with oxygen while the other one is breathing normally". 

The Prophet prayed for  him, applying the water from the pool of Bethesda on him and instantly he was healed, the gas mask was removed and he started breathing normally to the glory of God. 

Mr. Felix Ndukwu had verical cancer for 7 years, as a result he couldn't walk for 3 years. 

After prayers from Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin at the prayerline,  he was healed and he began to walk.  

The 4-days crusade with the theme: ’’WHO IS BEHIND THIS EVIL ATTACK’’ started on Friday 11th May 2018, Saturday with Partners' Meeting, Sunday 13th  was Anointing Service and round up on Monday with 'One-on-One with the Prophet'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians Are Not Getting It. They Don't Need To Fight Us Their Muslim Brothers / Pastor Kisses Female Church Member During Deliverance In Church On Live TV / What Is The Meaning Of AMEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.