Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office (5446 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? / Woman Saw Soap After Unboxing Her Newly Purchased Iphone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by marvelife: 11:46am On May 20, 2018
Have checked on Internet. But I didn't find any reasonable content...

1 Share

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by marvelife: 11:47am On May 20, 2018
The value is 10k. Wish I could find the owner but no way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by marvelife: 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Hi
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by kmaster007: 1:21pm On May 20, 2018
I think Mr. P Suld no better....
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by HeyCorleone(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
My opinion.

Going by the name I think the card is rather useless. I can remember when Reltel back then changed their name to Zoom. Thar was like 10 years ago. And no one has heard of them since.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by ikennamadu1(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2018
worked with zoommobile.... shaaa.. when dat company was inexistence.... its a rechargecard
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by MistadeRegal(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2018
That's former RelTel. They later changed to Zoom Mobile. But unfortunately, they closed down due to inability to meet with NCC demands/standards. But I can testify to the smartness and reliability of the network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2018
I used to like starcomms that year

1 Like

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2018
10k recharge card..... bia op if to say zoom mobile is still in existence will be asking us Wotz it's use for Oya send d pin make I reason say d tin still dey valid...

3 Likes

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by olaolaking: 5:11pm On May 20, 2018
They are no more
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by marvelife: 8:50pm On May 20, 2018
4mydear:
picture of league t.v
Why can't you create your own tread for this bro.?
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by rex444(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2018
It's call card,I doubt we use it here very much
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by dasphinx1(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
Zoomobile of that year!!!!
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by sammirano: 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
The zoom card is for internet modem. Zoom is just like spectra net and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by femi4: 4:52am On May 21, 2018
Zoom recharge card. They are dead and buried like starcomms, Multilinks, Visafone etc

1 Like

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:
My opinion.

Going by the name I think the card is rather useless. I can remember when Reltel back then changed their name to Zoom. Thar was like 10 years ago. And no one has heard of them since.

Your English is bad bro sad
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by DavilleBadt(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2018
Chloe88:

You knor. See mouth
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by DavilleBadt(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2018
Chloe88:

You knor. See mouth
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by HeyCorleone(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2018
Chloe88:

Just highlight the errors please.

I'm not the type to commit gaffes unknowingly.

So highlight the bad grammar, or kindly STFU.

You think you're any smarter because of your borrowed clothes and the random Benz you're snapping with. I pity you. Goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by sureinfo: 1:07am On May 22, 2018
That used to be a network in Nigeria, I wonder what happened to them.
Re: Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office by Istan2020: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
marvelife:
Hi
pls I sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

/ Nokia N900 Is Droping In Price / ★ How To Change Your 2go Display Name★ [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.