Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class (24972 Views)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
Abeg make we talk about Mass Peace Transit jawe cool

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Baronnaire: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
magicminister:
The only reason I do it is cos I get more room and I don’t wanna deal with other passengers.

Now compare economy to first class... lol...

Most people in a football viewing centre have active compact plus subscription on DSTV.... They just dont get this kick watching it solitude.

You all take off same time and land same exact time... No biggy.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
chysam:

you only know some. You see he is right.

True. That is because I do not fly locally. I can hardly trust the local aviation industry with a poor safety record and flying molue. I fly internationally. For some decades now in fact.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Naommydammy(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
Someday I will.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
slightlyMad:
Remember to add that first class could be as high as $7000 when economy is $900 from yankee to naija

That will be 2.45million naira for 1 day of comfort on a plane i wont be taking home when i can just pay 350k and still raise my shoulder in my neighborhood say i just arrived.

Nonsense!
some money miss road don't know that.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by magicminister: 6:39pm On May 20, 2018
Baronnaire:

Most people in a football viewing centre have active compact plus subscription on DSTV.... They just dont get this kick watching it solitude.

You all take off same time and land same exact time... No biggy.

You’re comparing apple and pineapple.
I never said it was a big deal. Never!

I’m just stating the reason I stopped flying economy and posted picture for people to see difference.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Nice article but wrong forum grin

Nairalnders do not even fly cheesy
says who
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Righteousness89(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
majekdom2:
expect that “experience” soon. Don’t get me wrong, they are trying. I commend the management of the airline and leading in Africa but they need better customer experience.
I refuse to Expect that
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by DrMuzungu(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

Your likes brought out the first extremely doctored one simply because he made a mistake! Why don't you help us with other videos where he made mistakes or spoke like an illiterate! You think if there were more of such, your likes who brought out the first one wouldn't have brought it out too?

My friend, I did not post any videos of the man. Fellow nairalanders did. All I said was, if you claim he can read properly, then prove it.
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by hekkyboi: 7:38pm On May 20, 2018
Patrick33:
One thing for certain..if the plane wan crash..if you like dey Upper first class.. 99. 9% chance that you wee die grin
grin
Patrick33:
One thing for certain..if the plane wan crash..if you like dey Upper first class.. 99. 9% chance that you wee die grin

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 20, 2018
Righteousness89:
I refuse to Expect that
hahaha I like your faith!
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
who first class epp? Rubbish! theres no way i am paying £3000 or more just for few hours flight even if it's a long haul, i d rather buy 3 kilo of ganja grin
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by sashx(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2018
Geofavor:
Good points. But, free food and drinks?

Did I board the plane free of charge? Come, be careful!

Anyway, I don't think there's anybody who wouldn't prefer a first class. "Na condition make kayray fish bend"
Hahahahhahaha. Not at all. You did pay boss
Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2018
Some first class pics on a BA flight

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2018
PIc

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2018
More pics

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2018
More

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2018
Another

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Tats(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2018
Pic

1 Share

Re: Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class by Miyer: 1:41am On May 21, 2018
Am sure you have not flew first class before and if you did, your reasons are very poor.
The most exciting thing about flying First class is the COMFORT and RELAXATION.SHOWERING if you want to;
You don't go there to hustle for business opportunities, of-course, i will close my curtain against you.
Every other things outside COMFORT and RELAXATION are for Business class fliers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weak Naira Slows Down Japa Rate / World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.