Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168511 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Woke4all(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

Very much single and free. Oya, come see ma Papa. cheesy
shocked shocked tongue
Y you dey rush na? Na me & you first before papa na. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2010
Woke4all:

Y you dey rush na?  Na me & you first before papa na.   grin
I refuse to allow You enjoy and depreciate everything I'm worth [In and outside the Kit.],
without coming to ma Village to wet ground. grin

When You have #24, we can talk business. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 1:54pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

I hope I wouldn't be coming to nurse You?
'cause I doubt You didn't spill the hot oil on You. grin

Of course you would be coming over to nurse me.

Me wants a fun-filled weekend of endless cooking [by Sauron, of course]
and eating and . . .  wink cheesy wink

. . . . . . .Canoodling. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Hauwa1: 2:07pm On May 26, 2010
Please i'd like African Giant Snail stew with hot rice.
also add ofe onugbu and mortar pounded yam (1piece pls)

can i have cheese asparagus sauce and chips for apetizer.
hurry up pls am hungry wink i tip good cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Woke4all(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

I refuse to allow You enjoy and depreciate everything I'm worth [In and outside the Kit.],
without coming to ma Village to wet ground. grin

When You have #24, we can talk business. tongue
     #24?     With that i marry the whole babes in your villa.

I won't like to derail this thread so meet me here lets discuss business.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451206.0.html
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbygyal(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2010
omgosh am loosing it . . . can i have ehmm today's specials?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

Long throat!! cheesy
Being a Lady, I assume You already know how to prepare it.
I'll spare You the lecture and serve You right away. Thank me!! grin

Food is ready.

[img]http://www.afrodomtom.fr/alimentation_exotique_par_pays/Afrique/cameroun/malta-guiness.jpg[/img]

Chei!! Malta Guiness eh. I miss Naija Die! cry

grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by KennyG6(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

Long throat!! cheesy
Being a Lady, I assume You already know how to prepare it.
I'll spare You the lecture and serve You right away. Thank me!! grin

Food is ready.

[img]http://www.afrodomtom.fr/alimentation_exotique_par_pays/Afrique/cameroun/malta-guiness.jpg[/img]
Chei!! Malta Guiness eh. I miss Naija Die! cry
missy B u dey look for my trouble ooo ehen,
now i'm seriously salivating tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2010
Tortilla Espanola___ Spanish Potato Omelet

ingredients
1 cup olive oil
2 pounds (about. 4 medium or 2 large) russet potatoes*
1 large onion (red or white), chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
Coarse salt
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
Coarse salt and pepper to taste

how to prepare
you slice the potato and onion seperately
heat the oil in a frying pan and add ur sliced onion and potato(it must be salted)and cook approximately 10 to 12 minutes, lifting and turning the potatoes occasionally until they are tender but not brown and the potatoes are cooked through
remove the potato and onion and place it aside
In a large bowl, beat eggs until they are light and slightly foamy; season to taste with salt & pepper if you want
add the fried potato with onion inside the mixed egg and stir
heat oil(little oil) in a pan & pour the mixed egg with potato spreading around the pan
and shake the pan often till you find out its solid and same applies to the up too
place in a plate when both side are solid and YA ESTA grin grin

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 6:05pm On May 26, 2010
NOTE___that is Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley sprinkeled on the top cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2010
~Sauron~:

. . . . . . .Canoodling. wink
Missy will be atcha place on Friday, 8:00 pm precisely. Sauron, go nowhere!!! cool

Abbygyal:

omgosh am loosing it . . . can i have ehmm today's specials?
At Your service ma'am. cheesy

Kenny_G:

missy B u dey look for my trouble ooo ehen,
now i'm seriously salivating tongue
You too like food!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2010
y me:

Tortilla Espanola___ Spanish Potato Omelet

ingredients
1 cup olive oil
2 pounds (about. 4 medium or 2 large) russet potatoes*
1 large onion (red or white), chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
Coarse salt
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
Coarse salt and pepper to taste

how to prepare
you slice the potato and onion seperately
heat the oil in a  frying pan and add your sliced onion and potato(it must be salted)and cook approximately 10 to 12 minutes, lifting and turning the potatoes occasionally until they are tender but not brown and the potatoes are cooked through
remove the potato and onion and place it aside
In a large bowl, beat eggs until they are light and slightly foamy; season to taste with salt & pepper if you want
add the fried potato with onion inside the mixed egg and stir
heat oil(little oil) in a pan & pour the mixed egg with potato spreading around the pan
and shake the pan often till you find out its solid and same applies to the up too
place in a plate when both side are solid and YA ESTA grin grin
I think I'll like this. I'm prolly gonna try it someday.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2010
*Hauwa*:

Please i'd like African Giant Snail stew with hot rice.
also add ofe onugbu and mortar pounded yam (1piece pls)

can i have cheese asparagus sauce and chips for apetizer.
hurry up pls am hungry wink i tip good cheesy
Only You, how many food You wan eat? angry

Here's it, ma'am.

[img]http://thaobui.files./2009/06/9905_05_31-chips-with-salt-and-vinegar_web.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sissy3(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B,

blame it on hunger embarassed sad

thanks o.

*salivates at the sight of my food* while still eyeing Yield's fried rice. bia Yield no go finish that rice and meat oo angry. kai that food looks very yummy embarassed
remeba the last time i shared my food with you eh? abeg remain for me oo or else angry

rushes back to finish my food. yummy meatpie and homemade delicious soup with handmade amala. tasty! you dis woman can cook oo! bravo!!!
5stars! wink oh dear! hope i still have space left in ma stomach for Yield's rice embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 11:33pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

Missy will be atcha place on Friday, 8:00 pm precisely. Sauron, go nowhere!!! cool

AbsofuckingTRUTHly, i ain't going nowhere.
Just bring those your sexy lingerie along. . . . .It's gon' be a BLAST!!! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On May 27, 2010
~Sissy~:

Missy B,

blame it on hunger embarassed sad

thanks o.

*salivates at the sight of my food* while still eyeing Yield's fried rice. bia Yield no go finish that rice and meat oo angry. kai that food looks very yummy embarassed
remeba the last time i shared my food with you eh? abeg remain for me oo or else angry

rushes back to finish my food. yummy meatpie and homemade delicious soup with handmade amala. tasty! you dis woman can cook oo! bravo!!!
5stars! wink oh dear! hope i still have space left in ma stomach for Yield's rice embarassed

My sista, see how you dey dream about my food  grin tongue. The last time you shared your food with me, not even a single meat did you leave for me. Imagine eating eba with no meat. Or did you forget angry? But you shoulda told me na, I woulda saved some for you still, but I don chop everytin finish. *Licks fingers and gulps down her remaining malt.* Just give me some advance notice next time, ok  grin?, and I go save plenty for you. Ma binu. Pele.  kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sissy3(f): 3:37am On May 27, 2010
kai! na me you wicked like dis eh? walahi talahi i don suffer finish angry

so you know even remain partial meat or even a small rice for moi sad sad

i remained plenty eba for you o in ma own time. u no say dat meat was to too small to share na embarassed

i go get you back angry angry

@ cookers

please madams and oga cookers, can anyone be kind enough to prepare me coconut rice with fried chicken and a bottle of vita malt . since yesterday me i never tasted anything. hunger dey punish me for here sad sad sad sad plz help! if you hear the kind of hunger war going on in my stomach eh, the thing pass iraq n iran war cry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2010
Yield:

My sista, see how you dey dream about my food  grin tongue. The last time you shared your food with me, not even a single meat did you leave for me. Imagine eating eba with no meat. Or did you forget angry? But you shoulda told me na, I woulda saved some for you still, but I don chop everytin finish. *Licks fingers and gulps down her remaining malt.* Just give me some advance notice next time, ok  grin?, and I go save plenty for you. Ma binu. Pele.  kiss
Chai!! I actually licked ma lips when I read that part. grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2010
~Sissy~:

please madams and oga cookers, can anyone be kind enough to prepare me coconut rice with fried chicken and a bottle of vita malt . since yesterday me i never tasted anything. hunger dey punish me for here sad sad sad sad plz help! if you hear the kind of hunger war going on in my stomach eh, the thing pass iraq n iran war cry cry

Here . . . .

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FhoV5iwz_nDQvM:http://vitamaltplcnig.com/images/vitamalt%2520press%25202.jpg[/img] Enjoy!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbygyal(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2010
missy B can i please have ew gayin and nice soft bakery bread. the hausa style please . . . .thanks babe!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2010
Anyffin for You, babez . . . .but I don't know what ew gayin is.  embarassed

Here's Your bread. . . .

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by KennyG6(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

Anyffin for You, babez . . . .but I don't know what ew gayin is. embarassed

Here's Your bread. . . .

[img]http://C:\Users\M1000\Pictures[/img]
she meant ewa agayin (togolese beans)

Madam, can i have ofada rice with the sauce
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 9jabarrack: 12:18pm On May 27, 2010
Mr B Puts it down,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 12:19pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B, sorry I can't marry you, but your dishes make me salivate, hmmmm!please I have been dreaming of rice and jamaican source.cannot get it where i reside now sad .Tasted it in warri(sizzlers) and my taste buds have never been the same.The recipe please,your highness.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbygyal(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

Anyffin for You, babez . . . .but I don't know what ew gayin is.  embarassed

Here's Your bread. . . .

lol, thanks anyways. . . . . can i have boli and peanuts (lmao) then?  kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2010
i know im the one that will marry either of these women ( i fit marry d 2 of dem sef)

yme and Missy B

chei see food

abeg give me
asaro/ yam porridge and chicken
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by indie22(f): 12:30pm On May 27, 2010
There goes my 1 week long exercise and dieting program!

I'm going out for some pounded yam and egusi soup with fresh cat fish and snails,  and erm a bottle of diet coke !
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B niz 1

this na some real stuffs for here, serve us onLine ooo
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SLIGHT(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2010
Obviously the foods are too small, wont be ok with 'em
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by otondo55: 1:03pm On May 27, 2010
Pls Can i have Nsara and bush meat or fresh fish soup with pounded yam

Please really hungry here. Pls do serve with chilled Stout.

thank you.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by experts: 1:06pm On May 27, 2010
hey missy B

what a wonderful topic.

at least u will help teach all this aje butter ladies how to cook any food.

so ladies, come learn from missy she is a good cook and teacher
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2010
beef stroganoff with rice pls cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.