Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans (57655 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
Samusu:
That's all
I don't know why you posted it here, but I'm impressed. You peace loving Moslems should say this more often. Kudos.
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Killurself: 5:21pm On May 20, 2018
Money missed road, where is ur baby doll Nina.
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by madone: 5:23pm On May 20, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Damn!!!! Nigga is sexy
"ugly girls love to see sexy Guys".
Jack mills.1815
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by whytepawn1(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
Pls where is Efe? By this time next year you will hear where is Miracle? If you live for the fun and joy of being a celebrity surely you fade away once the money dries up. He better go invest, make his way into whatever industry he feels he can grind his money out of, fashion music movie or whatever or else he will become a "I was a one time winner of BBN" and that's all
hope you invested your money in something worthwhile and profitable?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2018
ArcFresky:

Thats why the top richest men are from igbo land.
Or the most developed states are in the Igbo lands.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by mexzony: 5:46pm On May 20, 2018
olatunjithomas:
By this time December 20, Reality will Dawn on those jobless fans.
Dawn ke. Abi they will be warming up to know who they will support for the next edition.
If dem never get reality now she Na by December ni grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Willexmania(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:
Nina seeing this will be like......
DonStan18 !
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
Willexmania:
DonStan18 !
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Willexmania(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
madone:
Jack mills.1815

Yeah, you are right sir. I ain't gonna argue with you on that. I'm super ugly.
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by CSTR1003: 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
ArcFresky:

Thats why the top richest men are from igbo land.
Or the most developed states are in the Igbo lands.
Olodo.

According to the relevant statistics, igbos have the lowest poverty/ethnic group in Nigeria.

Success is not having one or two Forbes billionaires in the midst of overwhelming poverty.

Igbos have billionaires too , but who have they helped?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by seunadeolu(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
Who was ur probation officer? grin grin

guywitzerogal:
jst came back from one useless mumu mod ban make I enjoy quoting small cos if I talk nw dem go ban me
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by madone: 6:50pm On May 20, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yeah, you are right sir. I ain't gonna argue with you on that. I'm super ugly.
what...? Who told u that. Get it off ur mind. You re beautiful.. U just don't know how to pose for pic
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
madone:
Jack mills.1815
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by tytunji29(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2018
MissEdified:
Pictures from Miracle’s boat cruise with 10 of his Fans

http://newshelm.ng/photos-bbnaija-winner-miracle-goes-on-boat-cruise-with-10-fans/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
and what happen to the remaining millons who voted for him
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by madone: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=JamaicanLove post=67728381][/quote]naaah that was just to get. Ur attention. Am glad I just did
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 8:27pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Ok, what's the question?
Alright.

It's about "Shades", and I believe you know what brought the question you are to answer.

We have the word "Shades", where is it expected to be used?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Alright.

It's about "Shades", and I believe you know what brought the question you are to answer.

We have the word "Shades", where is it expected to be used?
I'm lost, as in there's a term called 'shades' that's separate and unrelated to the expression 'shade' that I referred to in my diary?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:

I'm lost, as in there's a term called 'shades' that's separate and unrelated to the expression 'shade' that I referred to in my diary?

Now I get.

You meant "Slamming, insult and diss" related shii?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Now I get.

You meant "Slamming, insult and diss" related shii?
Urmm yeah, shade as in insulting someone
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 8:46pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Urmm yeah, shade as in insulting someone
Alright. You just taught me something tonight kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Alright. You just taught me something tonight kiss
Hahaha I did? Glad to know cheesy kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Hahaha I did? Glad to know cheesy kiss

Lol, you did, tbh. I'm deeply guilty of that, i saw it, did an immediate research to counter and dispute that, but got dissapoinnted when I couldn't get a point to use. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 8:52pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, you did, tbh. I'm deeply guilty of that, saw it, did an immediate research to counter and dispute that, but got dissapoinnted when I couldn't get a point to use. grin
Lmao pele grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Lmao pele grin
Lol, for your mind, abi grin grin
It's still not wrong for me to accept defeat to learn lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, for your mind, abi grin grin

It's still not wrong for me to accept defeat to learn lipsrsealed
Lol it's not a competition o, but at least you know now
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by IamD18: 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol it's not a competition o, but at least you know now
You are right dear kiss and I'm grateful thou. cool
Do have a nice day kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by ibkayee(f): 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

You are right dear kiss and I'm grateful thou. cool

Do have a nice day kiss
You too wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by BabyApple(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2018
mexzony:

Dawn ke. grin grin
SIR PLEASE I HAVE SOME QUESTION ON JAVASSCRIPT I WANT YOU TO ANSWER FOR ME. PLEASE HELP
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by YumMinaYum(f): 10:25pm On May 20, 2018
reesemachh:

anytime this miracle and Nina issue comes up you are always the first to to say they haven't dumped her hope you are not a dummy too just like Nina.....Na question I ask Oooh before you prove me right on weather you are as dumb as Nina

Where in my post did I insinuate such? I didn't even type shii bout dumping and you're saying crap about me being as dumb as Nina... Okay ooooo Mr high intellect, I'm as dumb as Nina, yeah, the olosho Nina. Get a life!
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by YumMinaYum(f): 10:36pm On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

The fact is dat everybody needs space smtmes it doesn't mean dey are in bad terms bt people keep analyzing shit and dats why the whole aunty Judith started from nowhere. I still think miracle is a sensible guy.

As in! It's nauseating, how they can all base their judgements on speculations from bloggers... You shouldn't think hun, MeeMee get sense, don't expect him to publicize his personal shii. I was initially pissed at the privacy strategy but right now, you don't want to know how grateful I am for that beautiful decision of theirs. My crazy babies! grin wink kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by feelgood(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Miracle isn't tied to Nina, this was a meet and greet with fans. Nina had hers last week in Abuja.

You really have time for these guys. MiNa is still going strong, but are not going the Tolex way for tactical reasons. Nina will be having a cruise in yacht this week with 5 lucky Nina fans.

Aunty, it will help if you don't allow Nina haters to stress you. Whatever defense you put up, they'll believe what they choose to believe.

I trust you are doing ok. I miss our time during the program. My regards and stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos / Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.