Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship (3863 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2018
Why is it very difficult for women to leave abusive relationship but very for them to leave a broke nigga
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by IamD18: 1:33pm On May 20, 2018
Poverty is the cause.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:
Poverty is the cause.
so if u are a girl u we choose abusive guy over a broke nigga
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2018
Cuz the broke guy lack good sex skills..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=Cutehector post=67720497]Cuz the broke guy lack good sex skills..[/quote76% of broke nigga are good when it comes to bed
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Pricelessangel0(f): 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
Because they have invested so much in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
how can u invest so much in an abusive relationship, why cant u invest on broke niggas

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Pricelessangel0(f): 2:19pm On May 20, 2018
Hector09:
how can u invest so much in an abusive relationship, why cant u invest on broke niggas
Do you think its easy to hop from one guy to another?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2018
Good dick
What would pple say
Money
Fear of being alone

If d guy later kill u . good for u
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:

Do you think its easy to hop from one guy to another?
its better to hop than to die
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Day11(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2018
No safe heaven anywhere.

Stay where you are.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2018
Day11:
No safe heaven anywhere.

Stay where you are.
and die abi
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Pricelessangel0(f): 2:44pm On May 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Hector09:
its better to hop than to die
shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:52pm On May 20, 2018
childern are still commenting

not everytin that happuns has a reason
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
childern are still commenting

not everytin that happuns has a reason
my mum always told me that things happen for a reason but it seems that, its a lie
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
Day11:
No safe heaven anywhere.
Stay where you are.
even in abusive relationship
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Good dick
What would pple say
Money
Fear of being alone

If d guy later kill u . good for u
my thought too, if u are killed u aint resting in peace
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by don4real18(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Invested what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
don4real18:
Invested what exactly?
Time, Energy, Emotions & Puna
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
its the lazy unemployed ones .. who are fully Dependant and in their mind they have no way out.....

fear.. some are even scared .. the guy would have done so much emotional and mental abuse on her till she is lost

another factor which I think is bs ... kids ....

as for broke nigga ... option one fits .

laziness ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:

really so because of that u will remain in an abusive relationship ?

isn't your life worth more than that?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:
Poverty is the cause.
kikikiki no chill grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
onpoint. although the world may not see it the girl has made massive steps in terms of reforming the guy. he's not 100 OK yet but so much progress has been made.
the girl better pray she accomplishes her goal before the man kills her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:
its the lazy unemployed ones .. who are fully Dependant and in their mind they have no way out.....

fear.. some are even scared .. the guy would have done so much emotional and mental abuse on her till she is lost

laziness ..
so working women dont get abused? stats will show they also do. so your point is weak

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by don4real18(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:

So did the guy who went further to add finance
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
so working women dont get abused? stats will show they also do. so your point is weak

he didn't ask that question...

those are some of the reason why most fail to.leave....

if we want yo talk of working class who remain in an abusive relationship then .. low self esteem is one.. self worth is low... guilt too .. some may cheat and the guy takes them back but cause they feel guilty they remain in that relationship and take it ... some religion or society like in Nigeria some will remain as " its for better, for worse"

you need more point' or because I didn't mention the one point you thought of its weak ...?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

he didn't ask that question...

those are some of the reason why most fail to.leave....

if we want yo talk of working class who remain in an abusive relationship then .. low self esteem is one.. self worth is low... guilt too .. some may cheat and the guy takes them back but cause they feel guilty they remain in that relationship and take it ... some religion or society like in Nigeria some will remain as " its for better, for worse"

you need more point' or because I didn't mention the one point you thought of its weak ...?
OP asked why girls stay with abusive men. and you said they stay coz they're lazy. then i told you even working girls stay in abusive relationships. then you came back with the bolded to modify your point. you see how its easy to just throw senseless words like "they're lazy" that you have to explain later??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

really so because of that u will remain in an abusive relationship ?

isn't your life worth more than that?
Me! Haba! 4 Where?
Am just saying especially in marriage if children has entered, the attention is now diverted and the lady will just have to be enduring and praying and hoping for it to stop. but in case of relationship, when am dating someone and i detect any sign of abuse either with words or anyfin, i option out
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
OP asked why girls stay with abusive men. and you said they stay coz they're lazy. then i told you even working girls stay in abusive relationships. then you came back with the bolded to modify your point. you see how its easy to just throw senseless words like "they're lazy" that you have to explain later??

yes he asked why?
we may have over 1000 reason why they do .. I listed those I'm aware of .. you posted about working class. which I didn't deny they also go through it .
someone else could have dropped that point ... I repeat just cause the point you wanted to see wasn't on my post doesn't make it weak.. normal person will add to that list or make their own point ...simple

I came back with the bolded to give you reasons on working class since that was what you are more interested in ... my original post stays the same .
not sure what the issue is with my post smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by ubunja(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

yes he asked why?
we may have over 1000 reason why they do .. I listed those I'm aware of .. you posted about working class. which I didn't deny they also go through it .
someone else could have dropped that point ... I repeat just cause the point you wanted to see wasn't on my post doesn't make it weak.. normal person will add to that list or make their own point ...simple

I came back with the bolded to give you reasons on working class since that was what you are more interested in ... my original post stays the same .
not sure what the issue is with my post smiley
it was a weak generalization. accept correction and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:

Me! Haba! 4 Where?
Am just saying especially in marriage if children has entered, the attention is now diverted and the lady will just have to be enduring and praying and hoping for it to stop. but in case of relationship, when am dating someone and i detect any sign of abuse either with words or anyfin, i option out
exactly ..
I put kids in my post too... thats one of the main reasons for married couples
best thing is to leave .. its even better for the kids not to be in an abusive environment..
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship by Hector09(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

laziness ..
i ve seen many working class ladies staying put in an abusive relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? / Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.