Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? (1455 Views)

No Christian Is Untouchable / The Question No Christian Can Answer / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
udatso:
Is a Muslim Modin charge of posting Christian topics on fp on Sunday?
Infant d mata taya me

1 Like

Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by SirToothBrush: 10:32pm On May 20, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Isn't that the question I asked? why are you asking me the question I asked?
grin
Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by SirToothBrush: 10:33pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Mention one thing happening today that is not spoken of in the Bible
accessing nairaland through your mobile phone.
Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by trapQ: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
Will myndd also handle the issue of the Muslim oath too?
Seun:
Mynd44, pls handle this.
Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by trapQ: 7:33am On May 21, 2018
But you're not a Christian, and therefore have no say in our affairs neither should you tell us what to do.

Keep away with your inconsequential views.
AtYourCervix:

Your God is Jesus and your belief states you can't talk to Yahweh without going through Jesus nobody can do that whereas they (Israel) see Jesus as a fraud, an impostor who a wrong religion was created after. They believe they're to talk to Yahweh straight and any religion that disagrees with that notion is fake

Nothing happening in Israel concerns any Christian in any way, enough of this famzing by Christians
Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by AtYourCervix: 7:39am On May 21, 2018
trapQ:
But you're not a Christian
damn right!

and therefore have no say in our affairs neither should you tell us what to do.
Yeah, so a man can never have a say in women affairs. A male cannot be a feminist. A heterosexual can not have an opinion on Homosexuality, a Christian cannot have an opinion on Jews (I'm looking at you OP)

You're brimming with unprecedented brilliance, please don't breed. humanity can't deal with your brilliance in the gene pool

Keep away with your inconsequential views.
you exude brilliance bro
Re: Mods, Why Is There Almost No Christian Thread On Front Page Today Sunday? by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2018
Seun:
Kindly check your email, sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019 / Evangelist Without Limbs Nick Vujicic Shares Beautiful Photos With Family / Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.