Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Cost Of Traveling To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Traveling To Australia (7653 Views)

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
good day my people, am making plans of relocating to Australia for hustling. i want to know how mush will it cost me in processing my visa and other logistics, please is need a matured advice and direction. thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Massdamm(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
I also need it
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
Australia My Dream Country. I Wee Surely Relocate To This Country Oneday

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by doromi: 6:18pm On May 20, 2018
I THINK WITH 2-3MILLION YOU ARE GOOD
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by don4real18(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2018
doromi:
You just discouraged op cheesy grin
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Tino2017(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
That guy no gat joy @ all
don4real18:

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
doromi:
blood of God
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by johnmartus(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2018
doromi:
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Mcslize: 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
don4realt18:

He just said the truth. To relocate to Australia, hold nothing less than 2million Naira in your account for writing of your English test, processing and accessing of your degree or skill. Then whatever remains will be for your flight. 1million Naira should cover up what I listed above then have the remaining extra 1million Naira handy for accommodation for your first 3 weeks of landing. You must have a degree in certain courses to relocate or a high in demand skill.

Australia and Canada are not countries where one can just jump into plane and go to with N350,000. You must make adequate plan for it and enter legally as you will be glad for taking such a decision for the rest of your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Tino2017(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
chai omoh if i that kind money eeh no need of travel.. I go just go China go there import goods then come back come seller omoh before since 6months that 2m go turn to 20 - 30m who Australia Epp Mtchee
doromi:

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Tino2017:
chai omoh if i that kind money eeh no need of travel.. I go just go China go there import goods then come back come seller omoh before since 6months that 2m go turn to 20 - 30m who Australia Epp Mtchee

What kind of goods can u possibly import to sell with that amount( 2-3m) that would give you a profit of 20-30million in 6 months in Nigeria, please I want to know cos I'm interested. We can talk privately

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Mcslize:

He just said the truth. To relocate to Australia, hold nothing less than 2million Naira in your account for writing of your English test, processing and accessing of your degree or skill. Then whatever remains will be for your flight. 1million Naira should cover up what I listed above then have the remaining extra 1million Naira handy for accommodation for your first 3 weeks of landing. You must have a degree in certain courses to relocate or a high in demand skill.

Australia and Canada are not countries where one can just jump into plane and go to with N350,000. You must make adequate plan for it and enter legally as you will be glad for taking such a decision for the rest of your life.

How do I check the degrees or courses needed, or skills in high demand in Australia or Canada
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Idonije8(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
don4real18:

grin
don4real18:

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Mcslize: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mrquincy:

How do I check the degrees or courses needed, or skills in high demand in Australia or Canada

Depends on your course of study. It favours Engineering, medical and science courses more. But if you still have a particular skill ,you are still good to go. What's your course of study?
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mcslize:

Depends on your course of study. It favours Engineering, medical and science courses more. But if you still have a particular skill ,you are still good to go. What's your course of study?

Studied Geography and regional planning, but I'm now into filmmaking full time, directing in particular
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Mcslize: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mrquincy:

Studied Geography and regional planning, but I'm now into filmmaking full time, directing in particular

Kindly follow this thread and ask your questions there. They will be addressed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/30
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Tino2017(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
bro they are many goods to import but this is not business group shall
Mrquincy:

What kind of goods can u possibly import to sell with that amount( 2-3m) that would give you a profit of 20-30million in 6 months in Nigeria, please I want to know cos I'm interested. We can talk privately
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Luthor007: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mrquincy:

U want him to introduce u to aw to move white powder ba

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by steric58(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2019
Mcslize:

Bros please can you guide me on how a registered nurse can move to Australia?
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Nobody: 8:03am On May 12, 2019
doromi:
@Justwise...any idea?
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Australia by Mcslize: 10:44am On May 12, 2019
steric58:
Bros please can you guide me on how a registered nurse can move to Australia?

First, check your eligibility by identifying which branch of Registered Nurse you fit into. The service you provide as a Registered Nurse can also be referred to as your job description. So check out the particular specialty that best suit the service you provide as a Registered Nurse. Is it community health Registered Nurse? Is it aged care Registered Nurse? Find out from the photo below.

Whichever suit the service you provide, take note of the code and go to wwwDOTanzscosearchDOTcom and search for the assessing body and the visa options available to your chosen field.

Pls, replace the DOT with .

Follow this thread to see how to go about the whole process:

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident

(1) (Reply)

NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya / FRSC Returns N443,180 To Relatives Of Auto Accident Victims In Kebbi / Why Is It That Nigerians In America Dont File For Relatives To Come Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.