Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (60811 Views)

Biography Of Untouchable Comedian, His Lifestyle, Age Career And Net Worth / Bobrisky Should Leave Nigeria, If He Continues With His Lifestyle -NCAC Director / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
Well, it's possible. But please bro-sis, could you clarify if its your total earnings or your net profit? whether it's your net profit or total sales, I make double that amount weekly and without all the paparazzi and make-beliefs and I still have enough time to come here and post my usual long comments at my leisure wink
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Xtanixlax(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
“His” ?... You people are even confusing me. We the male gender av rejected that person ... Use "her" next time
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Unik3030: 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
In sane climes this tortise should have been sleeping in prison long ago we have law against homosexual.
But now I'm shocked that Yorubas who always remember "LAW" in every little thing have suddenly gone deaf and dumb on this irritating foool.
u will always put your miserable yanmiri mentality into this, so your rotten brain doesn't tell u that he is widely condemned by Yoruba's but since he has been reported many times n he has strong men behind him.so u expect us to turn to police n arrest him?

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by mypains: 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
Well, it's possible. But please bro-sis, could you clarify if its your total earnings or your net profit? whether it's your net profit or total sales, I make double that amount weekly and without all the paparazzi and make-beliefs and I still have enough time to come here and post my usual long comments at my leisure wink
what niche are you serving?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by tunary(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
Not everything you hear you believe
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by mypains: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
Unik3030:
u will always put your miserable yanmiri mentality into this, so your rotten brain doesn't tell u that he is widely condemned by Yoruba's but since he has been reported many times n he has strong men behind him.so u expect us to turn to police n arrest him?
don't mind them. I almost allowed my Nigerian mentality to miss out on huge opportunity fresh out of nysc.

The US had legalized marijuana around that time and companies were buy URLs related to the industry.

Like a typical Nigerian, I said lai lai, how I go dey do this kind business and allow igbo to ruin peoples life.

But one of my friend (a Canadian) urge me to try and some how I did research and found out that marijuana has more beneficial usage than we are made to believe in Nigeria. Since then, I changed.

Along the line, I found a company that bought over 1Million worth of URLs from me.

Just imagine I had allowed Nigerian mentality to stand in my way.

The day any possibility of legalization hit Nigeria, I will be at the front championing it!

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Benekruku(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
In sane climes this tortise should have been sleeping in prison long ago we have law against homosexual.
But now I'm shocked that Yorubas who always remember "LAW" in every little thing have suddenly gone deaf and dumb on this irritating foool.

Why are you wearing condom for another man's erection?

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
Benekruku:

Why are you wearing condom for another man's erection?

Not really?
I just hate double standardness .
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Diso60090(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2018
Ilajeboy:
embarassed what pains me most about dz guy is that he has FAMILY ND they're jst looking at him being plain stupid

Go and beat her now
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by nello111: 6:39pm On May 20, 2018
jumia last price promo is here. need to order something anywhere in Nigeria? call or whatsapp 0 8 0 2 2 9 1 3 3 6 2. jumia agent nelson.
here is a nice phone you can get:
Oukitel c8. Specs:
* 2gb ram
* 16gb rom
* Fingerprint enabled
* Camera: 13mp back 5mp front
* battery capacity: 3000mah with quick charge enabled
* display size :5.5
* price: 24,900
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! call or whatsapp me NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA JUMIA WILL GET TO YOU.

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Pointblank09(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2018
Its his/her problem
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by BOOMnaija(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
Hit like if u think bobrisky's asshole now would have been twice as wide as the nostrils of this guy below....

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by fortunechy(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2018
wasted sperm....
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
mypains:
what niche are you serving?
I'm self employed sir, serving the critical sector in Nigeria
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2018
ItzBIM:
That’s 31billion per year.should I believe this shitt or not ?

31mill actually

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Millichamp(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
ghanaman5050:
Profit?

Not profit, just ordinary sales cheesy
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by mypains: 7:04pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
I'm self employed sir, serving the critical sector in Nigeria
lol do u run facebook ads or any marketing campaign?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Skmoda360(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
ceejay80s:
where are his afonja kindred, see una broad o
dindinrin oshi....why you dey shout afonja? na we tell am sey make him dey do like woman?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by bigsmoke2(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
His anus will be thin like paper grin don't ask me why lipsrsealed
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
if he had the option or if he could afford it.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by chloride6: 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
In sane climes this tortise should have been sleeping in prison long ago. we have law against homosexual.
i would not have engaged you but you dragged "Afonja" into this.

Where is the law in question?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by tirnom: 7:13pm On May 20, 2018
The tax man will be happy for the disclosure .

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by buchilino(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
Benekruku:

Try to rehabilitate her at a younger age if detected and when it's past when that can be done, I have to let her be if she is happy that way.

Would you advice her kill her or disown her.

Let me just tell you. This people did not make themselves that way so no one has a right to castigate them. You were just lucky not to be in there world

MY FRIEND, LET ME TELL U SOMETHING U DON'T SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND. IN THIS LIFE, U CHOOSE BW GOOD OR BAD. ARMED ROBBERS DIDN'T CHOOSE DAT WAY OF LIFE BUT CIRCUMSTANCES N SOCIETY MAY HAVE MADE SOME OF THEM TO BECOME DAT WAY. STILL WATEVA D REASONS DEY HAVE, DOES DAT JUSTIFY DER ACTIONS?.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Simbrixton(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
You need to buy a house in Lekki in five years
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Mayflowa(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2018
ItzBIM:

You need to check your maths again
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by ghanaman5050: 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
Millichamp:

Not profit, just ordinary sales cheesy
Ok. Nothing special in that. I make more than 600k in week .
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by KosyJerry(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Nah Who Wee Go Ask??

Bobrisky the drama queen... Your Too mouthed risky
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
Reconstructive gender surgery? I don't get it. Is he tired of looking like a woman?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Ferrara: 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
ItzBIM:

Go school you no gree.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by lawrence35(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Some people make more weekly

Owning your very own ecommerce website like jumia and konga is now a breeze.

Plus you sell in any part of the world from Nigeria, the secret is that you don't ship anything, but your customers get there products.

Learn how today... Visit [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Get answers to questions at [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]
Request your very own store at the cheapest price yet at [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]
Reach me on Whatsapp 080 61 56 7130
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by okerekeikpo: 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
Poor boy ordinary 600k
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Alamin9582: 7:33pm On May 20, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.