Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (60808 Views)

Biography Of Untouchable Comedian, His Lifestyle, Age Career And Net Worth / Bobrisky Should Leave Nigeria, If He Continues With His Lifestyle -NCAC Director / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 7:28am On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Of course..
He has said it many times that he would like to mess this person and dat person..
Thats something to question him for.
listen to your self he said he would but did he? if yes were is the evidence?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U be pure mumu..
Charley has not made gay comments but this guys has made gay comments countless times.
That warrants arrest.. And questioned
h ahahaha you are a fool charly boy that came out to support gay marriage bill in America that create alot of controversy at that time where were u?
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
AbdulCLO:
h ahahaha you are a fool charly boy that came out to support gay marriage bill in America that create alot of controversy at that time where were u?

Now shut up!!.

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58am On May 21, 2018
AbdulCLO:
listen to your self he said he would but did he? if yes were is the evidence?

Pls what is evidence? undecided
U want him to have gay sex on the main road before u see evidence?.
Some1 who has confessed that he is gay BY himself.. and u still asking for evidence undecided

Pls I'm allergic to ignoramuses .. Byee
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:00am On May 21, 2018
AbdulCLO:

[s]you see how a big fool you are? You said he post on instagram who he would like to Bleep and the judge will ask did u see him ducking the so called person? where is the evidence they bleeped he can deny posting it or even say he just post it with no intention of doing it since he has the right to post whatever he likes on his social media page........ your level of education is a waste...... Let the police arrest with no evidence of him engaging in sex and see the millions he will get by taking them to court....... you need to go back to school... you have wasted the other part school fees[/s]

U are an imbe.cile.
U dont need more evidence for he has confessed it..
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by luvcherish(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2018
Yemmart:
Hmmnnnn, naija full of lazy youth

cant check d mail u sent me, rch me on my signature
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by newslifeop: 9:34am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by Mcleo007(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
In sane climes this tortoise would be sleeping in jail Long ago. we have law against homosexual.
But now I'm shocked that Yorubas who always remember "LAW" in every little thing have suddenly gone deaf and dumb on this irritating foool.

You don't have to bring tribal colourations into this. The nation has far greater problems than to be bothered by the lifestyle of one cross-dresser. And of course, in saner climes, people respect the right and beliefs of others to be who they think they ought to be.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are an imbe.cile.
U dont need more evidence for he has confessed it..

confessed to you right that he bleeped your dad? hahaha weldone bro I can't imagine how your dad ass is red now...... please u can take him to court or arrest him

1 Like

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pls what is evidence? undecided
U want him to have gay sex on the main road before u see evidence?.
Some1 who has confessed that he is gay BY himself.. and u still asking for evidence undecided

Pls I'm allergic to ignoramuses .. Byee
he confessed he is gay and bleeped who? You think the law is stupid or the judge is stupid to sentence someone without evidence Abeg go joor stillmleaving in stone age. if you don't know the law better go meet a lawyer let him interpret the Nigeria law to you,
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Now shut up!!.
hahaha the type that can't accept the post rubbish.... lolzzzzxxx
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by cosmos1440: 12:31pm On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So you are an ape living in a cave.
No wonder you reason like a monkey
Anuofia
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:46pm On May 21, 2018
cosmos1440:

[s]So you are an ape living in a cave.
No wonder you reason like a monkey
Anuofia[/s]

Omoale
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:48pm On May 21, 2018
AbdulCLO:

[s]confessed to you right that he bleeped your dad? hahaha weldone bro I can't imagine how your dad ass is red now...... please u can take him to court or arrest him[/s]

Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by AbdulCLO: 6:18am On May 24, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

lolzzxx may the picture you post of that monkey look like your husband to be
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by mypains: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
nope. We service and maintain critical infrastructure on land, in the air and at sea.
Oh I see. Cool!
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by asonobb(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2019
This one is -1 to guys.
Re: I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle by cosmos1440: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Omoale
Omo baby factory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.