Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum (3109 Views)

Watch How 5yrs Kindergarten intelligent Igbo Kids Thrilled The Crowd (video) / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 1:22am On May 21, 2018
ikennaf1:
In all honesty, even Rocha's Okorocha is Igbo. no matter how much we wish it away, he's still Igbo. he's just a buhari worshipping Igbo. Same MAY be with the op. My only grouse with him is for labelling every opposition Igbo as unintelligent.

Op, people must not support what you do, and oppose what you oppose. It's unintelligent and sheep mentality.

You never even commended when the so called unintelligent Igbos have rightly opposed some of what the government did wrong. Or has Buhari gotten everything right? the above gave you out as a staunch supporter, which in all honesty can come from any tribe. Your so called intelligence is questionable and if a mark is to be given, you'd score quite low. At least intelligent people respect diversity of opinions. and you clearly don't.

Lastly, intelligence is not measured by how much you support a government, otherwise half of Americans will be labeled dunces for opposing Trump.

Some of you should go and get proper education. Why is it difficult to comprehend a simple issue? Why? Where in my write up did I infer that those who support Buhari are the intelligent ones and those that don't are daft? What is wrong with some of you? Well, some of you are forcing me to get to that unfortunate conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 1:28am On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

First and foremost you are not smart !! Who told you that your IQ of 65 is equivalent to being smart? What do you know about being smart .. I doubt you are even Igbo sef?

Who is this one? Who is talking about IQ of 65? Go back to primary school and learn how to read and understand comprehension passages. Anybody that challenges your poorly articulated views is seen as Afonja. Nonsense. Abum onye Igbo kara aka karia gi

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by SalamRushdie: 1:35am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

Who is this one? Who is talking about IQ of 65? Go back to primary school and learn how to read and understand comprehension passages. Anybody that challenges your poorly articulated views is seen as Afonja. Nonsense. Abum onye Igbo kara aka karia gi

You are clearly BMC paid Buharist ...if you can't see that Buharis govt is the worst thing to have happened to Nigerians so far then I can help you ...Where were you when just in 2015 people like me campaigned and voted for Buhari against Jonathan , why didn't you label us shallow tribalist then...abeg you have failed ..if you are serious about this wait let first send the evil called Buhari packing then I can entertain this your misguided talk .

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 2:18am On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are clearly BMC paid Buharist ...if you can't see that Buharis govt is the worst thing to have happened to Nigerians so far then I can help you ...Where were you when just in 2015 people like me campaigned and voted for Buhari against Jonathan , why didn't you label us shallow tribalist then...abeg you have failed ..if you are serious about this wait let first send the evil called Buhari packing then I can entertain this your misguided talk .

You do not have any shred of evidence to prove that Buhari is the worst...Just your opinion. We all have one. If you think that Buhari will lose the 2019 elections based on your non-existent statistics, think again. It isn't happening. There is absolutely nothing on ground to suggest he will lose the election. It's mere wishful thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by SalamRushdie: 2:21am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

You do not have any shred of evidence to prove that Buhari is the worst...Just your opinion. We all have one. If you think that Buhari will lose the 2019 elections based on your non-existent statistics, think again. It isn't happening. There is absolutely nothing on ground to suggest he will lose the election. It's mere wishful thinking.

Aha I was right grin cheesy..now go to sleep man and leave me to work

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 2:29am On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Aha I was right grin cheesy..now go to sleep man and leave me to work
Lol... busted. Regretted wasting my time on that thing though.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 2:31am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

Some of you should go and get proper education. Why is it difficult to comprehend a simple issue? Why? Where in my write up did I infer that those who support Buhari are the intelligent ones and those that don't are daft? What is wrong with some of you? Well, some of you are forcing me to get to that unfortunate conclusion.

Can one conclude again on what he already concluded?

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by chairman00100: 3:50am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

Don't be a lazy Igbo youth. You are not more Igbo than myself. Read!

chief why are you here insulting every one that does not agree with your opinion? if you really wrote that and expect us to clap for you, then I will conclude that you are simply a simple mind, just put your self in the position of an intelligent person and go through your write-up, you will find that you are an embarrassment to anyone that knows you, you failed to convince any intelligent person that you are Igbo as you want people to believe, you failed in every other thing you want to achieve with your write-up, you made it very easy for the neutrals to see your hatred of the Igbos, if people like you are not in the majority in nairaland, maybe it would have being seen as a safe forum and more intelligent people might come in
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by chairman00100: 4:00am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

I'm ready for them today. I have some time.
You see what we are talking? so much for intelligence

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Purehuman(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

You pretended to be objective with your first line but went ahead to reveal yourself as one of those that applaud or castigate along party and tribal lines. First, smart people hinge their support on leaders on issues. Nobody should have permanent support on every issue unless there is consistency in way and manner such issues are tackled. People that hate corruption will always condemn the act irrespective of whether the culprit is APC or PDP. That is not what I see among the folks that I complain about. They attack the government whenever a PDP member is arrested. Their grouse is that all APC members must be arrested also before progress can be made. Where, in the world does that happen? That is irrationality. Supporting one all the time irrespective of the person's deeds is irrational. Most people disliked Jonathan because he refused to fight corruption and allowed people around him to engage in unprecedented stealing of our common wealth, the reason Enugu-Onitsha road, Aba Owerri road, Enugu Port Harcourt roads, Niger bridge were not constructed. Supporting a man like that would be irrational. Does not make any sense. Does it? Sorry, you are the one that is myopic in your parochial views

You just started typing unintelligently.
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by kalu61(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

Yes. I am unashamedly biased towards good governance. No apologies. I always hear people say that GEJ started this and that. The question is: which ones did Jonathan inherit and finish in his first 3 years of administration? It is not about awarding contracts and bolting away with contract money without questions, It is about finishing projects. If governments in Nigeria have been finishing projects awarded by previous governments, may Nigeria would have become paradise.
Take this and buy sense since you claim you are unbiased.
http://www.newsghana.com.gh/over-200-achievements-of-president-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by kalu61(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2018
chairman00100:

chief why are you here insulting every one that does not agree with your opinion? if you really wrote that and expect us to clap for you, then I will conclude that you are simply a simple mind, just put your self in the position of an intelligent person and go through your write-up, you will find that you are an embarrassment to anyone that knows you, you failed to convince any intelligent person that you are Igbo as you want people to believe, you failed in every other thing you want to achieve with your write-up, you made it very easy for the neutrals to see your hatred of the Igbos, if people like you are not in the majority in nairaland, maybe it would have being seen as a safe forum and more intelligent people might come in
One bottle for you
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by NdiaraIGBO: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Xander85:

Dude, don't flatter yourself! You've not made any point right from the beginning of this useless thread!

You Buhari otimpkus always like to make noise that he's doing this and that, that GEJ /PDP didn't do. Besides the fact that GEJ did a million times more for Ndigbo than Buhari could ever dream of doing....besides this, you actually think Buhari has a choice not to do anything in the SE? He doesn't have a choice, even though i know if he has his way he'd deal with us even more than he's presently doing and ignore the SE completely!

If I was Buhari I wouldn't do PIN in the South East. And I would give a shit what people think. Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ChilledPill: 7:11am On May 21, 2018
The idiot don run as usual, Afonja people will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by lastempero: 7:19am On May 21, 2018
@OP buhari gbukwagi...
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by SalamRushdie: 7:34am On May 21, 2018
ikennaf1:

Lol... busted. Regretted wasting my time on that thing though.

From they he sounded I knew with time he will reveal his real identity grin and he did ..
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by KratosCorp: 9:55am On May 21, 2018
Stop talking nonsense.

Just list his laurels (and, by the way, participation in civil war does not count, because any healthy dick or harry could do it if compelled to).

So, rather than your usual idiotic insults, show us the verifiable track records of your god's patriotism, productivity and self-development. And, please, spare me those silly innuendos. They are broken records already.

Finally, the fact that such an embodiment of backwardness is your best choice for leadership (amongst 180 million people) is a clear indictment on you; and it clearly underscores how ret.arded your country is. As, they say, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed slowpoke is often crowned the king.

ahidjo:

Zero history of patriotism? Where did you get this info from? figment of your hateful imagination? Lacks track record of visible productivity or self development? Are you kidding me? Did you just "think" about what you wrote there or you were just quick to counter blindly? In a population of 180 million, one person has become head of state and president and that person is, according to you, lacking in track record of visible productivity or self development? Please next time you are in doubt about Buhari, ask Obasanjo. Some of you are too lazy and dishonest (as a result of hate) to acknowledge achievements. Some of you just need to be quiet and go away. The sound reasoning is just not there.
Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2018
ahidjo:

People that don't know the meaning of common sense are the first to talk about common sense. Go get proper education!
Thank you Mr proper education, I suggest you educate yourself first before advising others.......... Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate / Oshiomhole Recognises Ahmed Lawal As Senate President / Nobody Can Defeat Fulanis In War – Former Vc Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.