Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO (6965 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by pedrilo: 9:28am On May 21, 2018
northerners are trying to intimidate other regions of this country
but one day, monkey go go market, him no go return
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by BiafraIShere(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2018
ayaomen:
but they should have done what they did to the other policemen na, why was he spared and others were not?
Good question, the answer is simple. Because of where he comes from.
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by Bane2020: 9:33am On May 21, 2018
I'm actually upset that the Igbos on this post wasted their valuable time trying to reel in some sense into the thick skulls of those inconsequential imbeciles whose hearts are as black as coal, it's pointless even trying to reason with these subhumans... save your sane minds the burden of arguing with intellectually challenged degenerates.
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by meccuno: 9:40am On May 23, 2018
front2line:

Every act that does not favour you Igbo is injustice. A competent court found the Danjuma you are shouting his name innocent but a bigoted tribalistic you will prefer he is convicted based on his aboki name for you to consider that as justice. Will some of you Igbos ever have sense ?
so killing 5 human beings irrespective of tribe is justice to you whether the court says so or not? are judgments not appealed or rescinded? if u dont have any sensible thing to say please dont quote me talking rubbish.
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by meccuno: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
front2line:

Every act that does not favour you Igbo is injustice. A competent court found the Danjuma you are shouting his name innocent but a bigoted tribalistic you will prefer he is convicted based on his aboki name for you to consider that as justice. Will some of you Igbos ever have sense ?
and in ur little mind what you wrote depicts your IQ in its eternal glory?
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by Tosin773ch: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is a slap to every Nigerian. This evil man called Ibrahim danjuma must be brought to justice. Apo people should come together and cry for justice to be done. Please let us unit again and cry for justice one more time. This is a very dirty slap on every Nigerian. It could have been your or mine. We must stand up stop Corruption of any form.
Iearnt that This evil man called Danjuma was even promoted after the horrific incident. Wow
Does anyone have the victims family number? This case needs to go back to court and I am ready to sponsor it. This case must not end this way. We are talking of 6 innocent people murdered cold blooded
Re: Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO by Tosin773ch: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is a slap to every Nigerian. This ev#l man called Ibrahim danjuma must be brought to justice. Apo people and Nigeria as a whole should come together and cry for justice to be done. Please let us unit again and cry for justice one more time. It could have been your family or mine. We must stand up and stop Corruption of any form.
I Iearnt that This ev#l man called Danjuma was even promoted to inspector General of Police after the horrific incident. Wow... what a slap to the system.
Do anyone knows the victims family? This case needs to go back to court and I am ready to sponsor it. This case must not end this way! We are talking of 6 innocent people murdered cold blooded.
Let's not give room for Corruption!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / We'll Ensure Free And Fair Elections In 2023 - Buhari Assures / Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.