Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend (31689 Views)

Singer Mr May D Spotted Driving Uber Taxi (video) / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / Duncan Mighty And Wife Expecting Twins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Letenwam: 7:20pm On May 20, 2018
Nigerian veteran singer, Mr. May D, will be joining the fatherhood circle soon as he is reportedly expecting twins with his Swedish girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth. 

Mr. May D who confirmed the report by sharing a photo of his girlfriend on his Instagram page, wrote; 

Looking sexy AF!! #iyabeji ...SEE THE LOVE WEY I GET FOR YOU NA!!! .............. finish it for me abeg!!

https://lailasnews.com/mr-may-d-and-his-swedish-girlfriend-are-expecting-twins/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by amzee(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Jochabed(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
Why is everyone getting pregnant out of Wedlock? And when the come to break the news,the start "thanking God" Like he approved of the sex the had. mtchewww

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
Hustler!

7 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Hustler!
Anyone that get married to a foreigner is now a hustler Abi?

Ignorance.

Smh!!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
post=67728927]
Anyone that get married to a foreigner is now a hustler Abi?

Ignorance.

Smh!![/quote]Shake your head for yourself. Speaking of ignorance, you seem to have that in abundance 'cause I know the relationship is based on self-interest. Nigerian guys don't date foreigners for nothing. Fleeing from poverty is why most of you want to be yahoo boys. [quote author=Admin401
:

And you are totally oblivious to how ignorant you are, that in itself is just amazing to watch.
Why are you all throwing the "Ignorant" word around without something intelligent to back up your claims? Tomorrow you'll say Nigerian girls type in monosyllabic whereas you're not any better.

I still reiterate that this relationship is based on May D's self-interest (financial security). The only difference between him and some of you is that he hooked up with a young lady, not a granny, and that's probably because he's a celebrity. Quoting me with "ignorance" shows you're in self-denial as you can't bring yourself to the truth. Kiss that!

33 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Shake your head for yourself. Speaking of ignorance, you seem to have that in abundance 'cause I know the relationship is based on self-interest. Nigerian guys don't date foreigners for nothing. Fleeing from poverty is why most of you want to be yahoo boys.

"NIGERIAN GUYS?!"

Smh VIGOROUSLY this time !

So it is ONLY Yahoo boys that get marry to foreigners?!
Ignorance is not only a disease.....Issa something worse!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On May 20, 2018
May D has a Nigerian baby mama, so, he is not just entering fatherhood, he is just making an 'upgrade' to mixed kids.

Good luck to he and his Swedish bae.

11 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2018
This one career don die. Good he hooked up with a whitey. Safe delivery to her

3 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2018
post=67729305:

"NIGERIAN GUYS?!"

Smh VIGOROUSLY this time !

Ignorance is not only a disease.....Iya something worse!!
You clearly don't have an argument.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
You clearly don't have an argument.
I have made my point, not arguing.

So, Ok, Bye!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
Swedish Sugar Mummy Abi??
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
Jochabed:
Why is everyone getting pregnant out of Wedlock? And when the come to break the news,the start "thanking God" Like he approved of the sex the had. mtchewww
because its a free world

2 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Issafela: 8:46pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Sapphire86(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
Jochabed:

Your head correct gan.... nowadays we celebrate mediocrity and foolishness

7 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by aluko360(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
the albino aint looking bad sha.
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Gistformant: 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
grin

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE SWEDISH GIRL: Mr. May D And His Swedish Girlfriend Are Expecting Twins
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by kmaster007: 9:16pm On May 20, 2018
don't b surprise if you no see twins anyway
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by pemiakd: 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
Do dey ve to tell d whole world?

I wish her best all d same

1 Like

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
hehe the old mama look's hot grin anyway safe delivery
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by rex444(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
Why does she look way way older than ma niccur? He could actually do better

2 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by sigmundfreud(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2018
His lips are so black undecided...might even stain the lady. Abeg tell him to quit smoking

9 Likes

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by ernneyce(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
Una dey concerned with the belle..that's fine

Me dey seriously concerned about that nigga man lips

Him dey chop charcoal for breakfast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by fiercehillz(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2018
The dude should stop smoking

1 Like

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by fruitty07(f): 9:11am On May 21, 2018
He already predicted the Baba ibeji something in his music 'Gat me high'

1 Like

Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by s3tt1ngz003: 10:07am On May 21, 2018
Congrat to him in Addy

fellow nairalanders
Pls I need any material regarding this topic

An examination of the effect of abandoned property on residential neighborhoods
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Psalmpy(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2018
Good For Them
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by Rubbiish(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2018
Jochabed:
Lolzz...
Re: Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
Mayd be care full white girls are not friendly may your case not end up...like eboue, my advise to u use the white girl as ur big phone, and find one nigerian girl as a small phone to support the bigger phone incase the bigger phone run out of battery

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ketchup Awake After 20hours In Coma / DonJazzy Cuddles New Born Baby: Fans Reacts (Pics,Video) / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.