Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) (1170 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by mmb(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Cutehector:
Me thinks the queen doesn't like her
Thats the Queen's look when she is very happy. The Queen traditionally does not show emotion in public. If you know you know.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Histrings08(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
I know they may av some reservations concerning this girls race... Buh tz well
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
Me thinks the queen doesn't like her
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by divinehand2003(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2018
Hope she won't end up like Diana

Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by eleko1: 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
grin sad the qu33n is not ur usual village mother..She is old now
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
The queen be like .........
"this daughter in-law fine shaa"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by oshe11: 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
I dunno why topics about the Royal Wedding no dey go FP but if na about Davido now.......cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by ThisisBuhari: 8:56pm On May 20, 2018
oshe11:
I dunno why topics about the Royal Wedding no dey go FP but if na about Davido now.......cheesy
lalasticlala take note.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by damtan(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
vikkimimi:
The queen be like .........
"this daughter in-law fine shaa"

Vikki how far nww. when will you marry me so that my mum will think same??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2018
damtan:
Vikki how far nww. when will you marry me so that my mum will think same??

how sure are you about that?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by damtan(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2018
vikkimimi:

how sure are you about that?
Extremely sure. infact, more sure than the name i bear self.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2018
damtan:
Extremely sure. infact, more sure than the name i bear self.

lols
you're funny than the word itself
Re: Caption This Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her New Grand Daughter-inlaw(Meghan) by damtan(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
vikkimimi:

lols
you're funny than the word itself
chai...all these ladies will be seeing someone as a comedian when one is serious

South K. Ex President Sentenced To 8 More Years For Abuse Of State Fund AndPower / Prince Charles Blatantly Snubs US Vice President Pence. Americans React. Video / Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9