Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (47505 Views)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Travel Freaks Get In Here / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2018
egorov:

Going to Ghana isn't a big deal. There are buses to Ghana in Lagos
I know there are buses to Ghana but the procedure?

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by sholikay(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2018
reminiscing:

I really want to learn the art of house painting
oops!.. unbelievable!.. okay chat me up on whatsapp, so we can discuss extensively on this.. note that it's not on money matter.. just one or two basic discussion.. anyway it's your choice milady.. check my number on my signature below
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by egorov(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2018
reminiscing:

I know there are buses to Ghana but the procedure?

Okay, I think all you need to do is to make an arrangement with the drivers, I don't think you need a visa, but your passport will be stamped at the border. More importantly, you should know.why you're going.to ghana cos I don't think there's much hustling there
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
sholikay:
oops!.. unbelievable!.. okay chat me up on whatsapp, so we can discuss extensively on this.. note that it's not on money matter.. just one or two basic discussion.. anyway it's your choice milady.. check my number on my signature below

thanks dear
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by cronsberg: 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
ddooskie:
cronsberg, do you know anything about buying yams from Benue?
I dont know anything about that o, but i know benue is trully the food basket of the nation. If you see the giant yams and mangoes and oranges they farm there eh. Make some inquiries, arrange a store to keep them, then start heading to benue to purchase those yams. I assure you, you will smile to the bank with handsome profits soon. Key tips though, always be cautious werever you go, dont trust easily, and haggle prices down to the bearest minimun.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2018
cronsberg:
I dont know anything about that o, but i know benue is trully the food basket of the nation. If you see the giant yams and mangoes and oranges they farm there eh. Make some inquiries, arrange a store to keep them, then start heading to benue to purchase those yams. I assure you, you will smile to the bank with handsome profits soon. Key tips though, always be cautious werever you go, dont trust easily, and haggle prices down to the bearest minimun.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by stubbornman(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Hmm chai that's the thing, I don tire for book. I already have a degree now. Was hoping to just come and work!

Just when I don begin feel say something dey worry me.... I don see another person wey don tire for book too.

I greet your sister.... I tire pass you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by stubbornman(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2018
reminiscing:
Right now,i am thinking of travelling to Ghana and I am clueless of how to go about it.

May cluelessness not ruin you.... Ghana wey boys dey jog enter nah him you dey put plenty strategy .... I tire for you....you no ready for this abroad journey at alllll
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by stubbornman(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2018
GidiChoice:
With 900k can anyone suggest which European country to consider?

United State of ABA

Save some more bro

5million will do....just know you won't be working immediately..... 900k sef no go fly you reach the country

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by kagari: 12:25am On May 31, 2018
bringing out money to travel out for the first time is not an easy thing to do just as paying for your first house rent isn't unless you are been sponsored to the greater percentage. the fastest route travelling out is building a corporate brand around yourself

1) first get an international passport, you never know when the travelling call would suface

2) get financially active, have a dedicated account money comes and leave regularly

3) if you can get a registered company and a corporate account

4) during your sparest time play around travel neighbouring countries. they are aint as expensive as you think

5) take away the notion that you would have to travel with a school visa first, you might end up not travelling for the rest of your life

6) have a source of income

if you follow these steps religiously for 6 months. confidently apply for US VISA, your chances are 70 for success and 30 for failure, and the failure would stem more on your presentation

why did i opt for US visa first, if you have a US visa on your passport, chances of getting other visa like shenghen, china, turkey, UK, canada etc is high.

hope this helps

kroomstravel

9 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by kagari: 12:36am On May 31, 2018
queendoreez:
In my own case, i have the bucks, na to get the visa be my own problem since 2017.
Somebody help! *sighs*

what country are you applying to ?

whats the reason for rejection?

explain better here by mentioning this post and i might give one or two tips

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by kagari: 12:38am On May 31, 2018
GidiChoice:

NON, even for free tuition schools, that amount is not up to the amount for bond

if you aint really keen on going to school there why not build a business with that money, and kill two birds with one stone
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by kagari: 12:54am On May 31, 2018
cronsberg:
Spygadgets19 all of us here our problem na money na haha, thats why i want all of us here with this dream to share ideas on how to get the most important thing before getting out of hear which is money, without enough of which its impossible to escape nija. @ kissup, there is alot of business ideas, but u first need capital. To get that, meet family members, sell things, just anything to raise maybe 50 to 100k, with that amount, even without shop, just maybe locate a poultry farm near you, buys eggs and distrubute to customers at maybe 200 naira profit per crate, or get empty room in your house, buy broiler chicken, rear them and sell with profit, many ideas abound. It might seem like small and rough businesses to do, but those kind of business are the real money spiners. They bring profit quickly, you can expand and diversify very easily and you dont need huge amount to start. 50,000 can easily earn you 150,000 naira as profit within two months in those kind of business. tbc

bro just trying to raise some pointers, egg business is a delicate business, if you going the egg route the easiest route is you gather all the measha/ this mallams that do noodles and egg, create a loan system where you supply and give them a time frame for monetary returns to get more supplies.

you have to invest your own money and also source fro very cheap and reliable source.

this is a business i have done before, if you rely on just distriution, you might be burnt.

same goes for other farm or animal produce related business

back to giving travel advice

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:16am On May 31, 2018
stubbornman:

May cluelessness not ruin you.... Ghana wey boys dey jog enter nah him you dey put plenty strategy .... I tire for you....you no ready for this abroad journey at alllll
Can you walk out of here with your two left legsmust you talk
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:38am On May 31, 2018
stubbornman:

Just when I don begin feel say something dey worry me.... I don see another person wey don tire for book too.

I greet your sister.... I tire pass you
Lool book no easy jare, is not just about the money. Wonder why our degree is not up to their own
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Hanny4life: 8:17am On May 31, 2018
GidiChoice:
that money is not enough for any European country
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Hanny4life: 8:24am On May 31, 2018
reminiscing:
Right now,i am thinking of travelling to Ghana and I am clueless of how to go about it.
going to ghana is very easy. Once u get a valid id card or better still ur international passport cos thats what u need for travels and also for proof of travelling experience in otherwords u need money for ur bus n hotel bills for a few days
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by delejames(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2018
I have been saving heavily from my Bet9ja proceeds,and i definitely believe i ll get to that Millions tag before the year runs out.I just gat leave this country..

5 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by bazkid24(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
embarassed
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by queendoreez(f): 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
kagari:

what country are you applying to ?

whats the reason for rejection?

explain better here by mentioning this post and i might give one or two tips

Schengen.

The purpose of travelling can't be justified.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by queendoreez(f): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
kagari:
bringing out money to travel out for the first time is not an easy thing to do just as paying for your first house rent isn't unless you are been sponsored to the greater percentage. the fastest route travelling out is building a corporate brand around yourself

1) first get an international passport, you never know when the travelling call would suface

2) get financially active, have a dedicated account money comes and leave regularly

3) if you can get a registered company and a corporate account

4) during your sparest time play around travel neighbouring countries. they are aint as expensive as you think

5) take away the notion that you would have to travel with a school visa first, you might end up not travelling for the rest of your life

6) have a source of income

if you follow these steps religiously for 6 months. confidently apply for US VISA, your chances are 70 for success and 30 for failure, and the failure would stem more on your presentation

why did i opt for US visa first, if you have a US visa on your passport, chances of getting other visa like shenghen, china, turkey, UK, canada etc is high.

hope this helps

kroomstravel

US visa is not easy to get these days. Not with the illegal crossing to Canada palava.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 31, 2018
I have people and a place to stay in the US, my only problem is money for tuition fee. Work with a bank, e no easy for this country at all. Though want to apply for tourist visa first to go and check out things.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 31, 2018
Hanny4life:
going to ghana is very easy. Once u get a valid id card or better still ur international passport cos thats what u need for travels and also for proof of travelling experience in otherwords u need money for ur bus n hotel bills for a few days
Thanks dear.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
ddooskie:
I have been saving a larger chunk of my salary to actualize the dream of leaving this godforsaken country one day.

Each waking moment na so so bad news for we kontri... How did we get here sef?
No matter how long it takes, I'm jetting out. smiley It's a sacrifice for my unborn kids. cool

Just a little advise

Be saving a part of that money in forex (best bet is dollar and euro)

and besides, make sure your bank statements are very "busy"
it helps

Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Ugosample(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
GidiChoice:

If I were you, I'd move to another African country and start a business

But before that, I'd do background research in the business I want to do for 4 to 6 months first

After visa application plus flight to Europe, that 900k don cut considerably
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Ugosample(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2018
delejames:
I have been saving heavily from my Bet9ja proceeds,and i definitely believe i ll get to that Millions tag before the year runs out.I just gat leave this country..

hmmm
very interesting indeed.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
reminiscing:
Thanks dear.
Id advise you use ABC transport. their terminal is in amuwo odofin, Lagos

You can budget like say 80k total for a 5 day trip, depending on your style.
The 80k is transport plus accommodation plus feeding

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
Ugosample:

Just a little advise
Be saving a part of that money in forex (best bet is dollar and euro)
and besides, make sure your bank statements are very "busy" it helps
Thank me later.
You mean by opening a domicilliary account? Never thought of this, thanks.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
Ugosample:

Id advise you use ABC transport.
their terminal is in amuwo odofin, Lagos

You can budget like say 80k total for a 5 day trip, depending on your style.

The 80k is transport plus accommodation plus feeding
Thanks alot dear.i have got an accommodation there,i plan to go this December or January.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Godson84: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2018
I am also very interested in traveling out of this country.
I am following u guys.
Please who has an idea of a biz I can start with 50k?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 4:07am On Jun 01, 2018
If u cannot afford Europe.....if na morocco or any good Africa country, pls make una go,anywhere is better than 9ja........right about when I agree say I wan comot leave the country for Buhari and him cohort,na so so vex I dey vex everyday.....surviving in 9ja is a struggle sef

4 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Godson84:
I am also very interested in traveling out of this country.
I am following u guys.
Please who has an idea of a biz I can start with 50k?
look for a service orientated business to do......u don't have to buy and sell

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.