Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised (35240 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 7:51pm On May 20, 2018
One of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers, Linda Ikeji has been on a huge roller coaster of emotions after the news of her being pregnant was made known to the public.

Her younger sister Laura Ikeji Kanu first broke the news and moments after it began to make rounds the media mogul via her popular website shared an open letter she wrote to her unborn child and via it she revealed she’s expecting a baby boy whilst sharing her experiences with kids .

The expectant mum via her open letter elucidated that she’s super excited, and already got plans to spoil her baby, such that she’s gone all out to order a Bentley Mulsanne for him to cruise in when he finally arrives.

Officially announcing she’s expecting a baby she took to her IG page to share the post below, where she point blank told that she’s finally realised her greatest dream, which is being pregnant and having a child of her own.

Read below:

“My greatest dream has been realized. I’m going to be a mum. There’s nothing that has happened in my life that compares to this. I’m beyond happy. I love children so much and literally obsessed with babies and to think in a few months, I’ll look down on a baby and he will be mine. My own son.
No accomplishment, no title, no milestone, no achievement, no money or worldly possession compares to this. This is my greatest blessing. My gift from heaven.
Dear God, thank you so much for this gift! Thank you!
I wrote a piece on my blog about finding out I was pregnant in January and all the emotions I’ve felt since then. You can go read it if you want.
Thank you so much for all well wishes. I appreciate your love and kindness.

May God visit everyone for whatever their hearts desires are. May all your prayers be answered. God bless”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAk7CFDn8_/?hl=en

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/20/my-greatest-dream-has-been-realised-linda-ikeji-tells/

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On May 20, 2018
Congrats pretty Linda....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by IamPlato(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2018

Your Greatest Dream Of Getting Pregnant Outside Marriage Against God's rule Abi

Your Dream Of Sucking in Semen without Assurance

Now I Know, Money Does Not Come With Sense...

Somebody Said "The Era Of Bastards is Taking Over Our Time"

Breaking The Rules Is The Lastest Trend... SMH.

BTW

I Used To Call You Ikeja. Didnt Notice The Last "I" all This While

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by IamD18: 7:55pm On May 20, 2018
It's funny how getting pregnant became the greatest achievement of a role model of single feminists grin

I keep saying this; No matter how you deceive yourself on media, you'll still log out to face reality. cheesy

She's a proof to social media wanna-be feminists that no matter how rich, aggressive, exposed, intelligent and brave a woman can be, she can never survive without a diick. You all must be humbled by a man.

297 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Emachem(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2018
My greatest dream has been realised? I was thinking the greatest dream of a woman is to get married����

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by swiz123(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2018
So her greatest dream was to become a babymama. SMH.

This goes a long way to explain that no feminist should be trusted; they all are hypocrites.

Celibate who mysteriously got pregnant... Iranu!!!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
you thought wrong all along bro
Emachem:
My greatest dream has been realised? I was thinking the greatest dream of a woman is to get married����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
Why do I have a feeling that she's probably married lol.

22 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
Emachem:
Who still think this way in this 21st century?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe. How is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Geofavor(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2018

Congrats.

We are still waiting to know who transmitted his spermatozoon into your VG for it to be commissioned by your oocyte

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:

Some people do. Can't you see how happy they are?
Ego so fragile... grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
Some pained beings are already on this thread.
Madam Linda live your life and be happy jare.Don't live to please the opinions of others only please yourself.

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
lol
AmazonTopaz:
Madam Linda live your life and be happy jare.Don't live to please the opinions of others only please yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
Babe. How is you
Lol, you care?
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Some people do. Can't you see how happy they are?
Ego so fragile... grin

They'll not sleep well again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by neolboy(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2018
Congrats its your life and if you are happy then no problem and let the bitter people like NwaAmaikpe keep hating

There is probability that the lady is married cos her pregnancy got to this level and nobody knew until she reveals it herself

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Chubhie: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
Emachem:
The mountain did not come to Linda so Linda elected to journey to the mountain.

Pragmatic? End justifies the means? I careless as long as Linda is happy. Everyone deserves all the happiness they could get.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 9:21pm On May 20, 2018
exactly
Chubhie:

The mountain did not come to Linda so Linda elected to journey to the mountain.

Pragmatic? End justifies the means? I careless as long as Linda is happy. Everyone deserves all the happiness they could get.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2018
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid

35 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Tallesty1(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, you care?
You no know?
Plenty sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
You no know?

Plenty sef.
Lol, okay then.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, okay then.
She's vexed.
How will I appease you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's vexed.

How will I appease you?
Nah, never mind.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by diebuhari1: 9:49pm On May 20, 2018
When an Igbo person stays too long in Yoruba land, he or she begins to behave like them. No shame or morals whatsoever.

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Tallesty1(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Nah, never mind.
I over mind.
Just tell me
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 20, 2018
Morale decadence being glorified.

I am sure you'll be well congratulated for it, its an 'achievement'.

And imagine the message that will be passed to all girls out there who have been keeping themselves from the shame of out of wedlock pregnancy because society tells them its a taboo, and those who go about with a stigma of single motherhood, seeing a fellow woman being praise and haild for following the same path for which they have been chastised and condemned.

*Shakes head*

I guess with money, all your sins are covered.

Welcome to the age of decadence

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On May 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
I over mind.

Just tell me
Don't worry.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Tallesty1(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't worry.
It is ok. Tried to call you severally the other day though but it wouldn't go through. Was saying call rejected, maybe because I got the line new. I have welcomed back my MTN sha, so ama try again.

Your blog needs litte touches in a few places. Posts should show excerpts not full, or maybe you purposely set it like that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid
hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 5:20am On May 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's vexed.
How will I appease you?
😂
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by GodOfAction: 6:15am On May 21, 2018
exactly
AmazonTopaz:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" / Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.