Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since (807 Views)

Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola Is Currently Having A Swell Time In Dubai(picz) / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since by masterblessed: 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since He Started Dating Chioma
watch video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItreEV-rVqE
Re: 10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: 10 Photos That Show Davido Has Been Having The Swell Time Of His Life Ever Since by Dalastically: 8:45pm On May 20, 2018
Is bleeping something Lite.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man & A White Man Thrash Each Other's Race On Twitter! See How It Ends / Sauce Kid Shares Throw Back Picture Of Him Inside USA Prison (photo) / Davido To Storm Iwo, Ilesa And Osogbo For His Uncle's Campaigns (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.