Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. (41624 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by tealaw(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
Nigeria is cursed

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by DWJOBScom(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2018
That's the problem of using tax payers money to fight corruption

They will do all they can to twist and prolong judgement.

I don't blame GEJ who said he wouldn't use tax payers money to fight corruption that he would rather block the leak and that's the origin of BVN and other registrations that are currently used or will be out soon and automating processes at the Ports and civil service which are one of the many things your present APC will make sure you don't know or see

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 20, 2018
jamace:
You should tell us how long PMB has been sick?
Your question show how foolish you are man......
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by nams77: 11:08pm On May 20, 2018
While im not supporting any political party, I want to posit here that before I can believe buhari, he should first arraign those around him like buratai, Amaechi, tinubu, orji, maina, the AGF, the grass cutter guy and other thieves around him and not forgetting his son( who with no visible source of income, rides an expensive bike,even when his father has been crying broke). Then Lastly, the Fulani herdsmen.

After removing all these speck from his eyes, he can now remove the log from other people's eyes. Anything short of this is balderdash

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
That's the problem of using tax payers money to fight corruption

They will do all they can to twist and prolong judgement.

I don't blame GEJ who said he wouldn't use tax payers money to fight corruption that he would rather block the leak and that's the origin of BVN and other registrations that are currently used or will be out soon and automating processes at the Ports and civil service which are one of the many things your present APC will make sure you don't know or see
Bro y don't he ur GEJ implement those policy wen he was dia? Y allowing d now ruling party to take d shine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by WEALTHOLA: 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
He will get well on the day he is acquaint and discharged. Mentoring DM for now
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by DWJOBScom(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2018
olagbola55:

Bro y don't he ur GEJ implement those policy wen he was dia? Y allowing d now ruling party to take d shine?

When was BVN implemented...
When i get answers to that i will continue
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2018
lameda07:

My post and position is not to support Buhari's personality but to appreciate his footprint on anti corruption to the level of Patience Goodluck Jonathan.

What that means to me is that any incoming administration should be bold to scrutinise anyone in his Govt.

Bro, it is a standard we must all love and commend.

Hv u criticized how this same justice system turned sinners into saints just like dat after worshipping at buuharis feet or joining the ruling party? This shud not happen in civil climes. I worry for our justice system indeed

Almaiga
Seunmsg

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by oshe11: 11:13pm On May 20, 2018
lameda07:

My post and position is not to support Buhari's personality but to appreciate his footprint on anti corruption to the level of Patience Goodluck Jonathan.

What that means to me is that any incoming administration should be bold to scrutinise anyone in his Govt.

Bro, it is a standard we must all love and commend.
Answer his question and stop spewing trash like a cretin....

Is tinubu corrupt?
Is amaechi corrupt?
is buhari corrupt?
Why aint they being convicted as well?

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2018
kettykings:
The kind of anti corruption fight that exonerated Tinubu and Amechi is the type that would make Metuh sick until his prsion term is over . Fools!!! practicing Satanocracy on themselves , even the devil shudders at the evil nature of the APC government
Shut up frustrated soul.
What are the allegations against Tinubu and Amechi?
Hypocritical fools. May you all die in your frustration.

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up frustrated soul.
What are the allegations against Tinubu and Amechi?
Hypocritical fools. May you all die in your frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIlK1rhnus
Amaechi on tape admitting he paid 39m dols for kabiri white hospital project. Am in ph no such project exists/existed
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by stankezzy: 11:25pm On May 20, 2018
PFRB:
Me here, I have had waist problem for the past 7 years.
doctors have warned you severally to give your waist rest for some time like 1 year but u no gree
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Roger3D(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2018
Cc immhotep LZAA pointzerom iceberg3 Don't you guys have competent doctors in Iboland? . grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Lexusgs430: 11:26pm On May 20, 2018
Our politicians simply know how to steal legally/illegally and invade justice legally/illegally......

2 Likes

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by deomelo: 11:34pm On May 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you tell how it's possible for Buhari underperform for 3years ?

Or how it's possible for Buhari not to have prosecuted a single corrupt politician in 3years ?

Or how it's possible for Buhari not to have prosecuted a single Killer herdman in 3years?

1. The fact that PMB is completing left and right all the abandoned projects left by your PDP uncles in less t than 3 years means he is over overperforming.

2. We have 3 arms of government and PMB represents the executive arm of government while another arm of government aka the Judiciary deals with and adjudicate court and proceedings. he can not adjudicate court cases.

PMB is not responsible for or can prevent corrupt public officials on trial from filling endless injunctions and motions to stall or prolong court proceedings, the judiciary is responsible for that and PMB as a co

PMB is not a member of the Judicial branch of government and cannot intervene in any kind of court or criminal proceedings.

4. When was the last time you questioned the judiciary for granting corrupt people perpetual injunctions for any kind of prosecution?

Were you under the rock in Afghanistan when GEJ and the PDP looked the other way while Ibori dodged the court for years before ending up in jail in the UK?

If you really are concerned about criminal convictions in our courts, face your corrupt Judiciary and criminal politicians corrupting the judiciary to get favorable judgments and injunctions.

There are many judges on trial for bribery and corruption so who is bribing them to postpone cased and grant long injunctions and motions? PMB?

They did not teach you people civic education or social studies in elementary school, obviously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by nwankweguaugust: 11:35pm On May 20, 2018
Daughter Of T.B Joshua Was Delivered By Pastor Augustine Nwankwegu, (That Shock Millions Of People)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPq5QzgIDWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5JD8sr_I
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2018
kettykings:

where is the tribal sentiments , how many APC folks are being tried for corruption , so it is only PDP member who need this satanic anti corruption fight , by the way where did buhari get the money he used to rent a private jet for his campaigns , the N56M bike that his son had an accident with is yet to be accounted for .
nonsense&stale.tinubu has bn out of office since 2007 yet,no pdp govt was able to prosecute him and here u are talking thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by deomelo: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
oshe11:

Is tinubu corrupt?
Is amaechi corrupt?
is buhari corrupt?

Tinubu, Amaechi and PMB are not anybody's father here and if they stole and you can prove that they stole, then they should end up in jail.

...but why not articulate what they stole, from where and the proof per what they stole and let us be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by JAMESOJAY: 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
How can he fight corruption when he's corrupt?
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by oshe11: 11:43pm On May 20, 2018
deomelo:

Tinubu, Amaechi and PMB are not anybody's father here and if they stole and you can prove that they stole, then they should end up in jail.

...but why not articulate what they stole, from where and the proof per what they stole and let us be the judge.
Then leave Metuh to his sickness since U cnt prove he ain't sick
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by ifymadu: 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
Ask Dino, he’ll explain better.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by deomelo: 11:54pm On May 20, 2018
oshe11:
Then leave Metuh to his sickness since U cnt prove he ain't sick

Metuh's sickness is up to the courts and what his doctors can prove before the presiding judge, but obviously, the court is not buying his fake sickness.

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by africanusvu(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2018
lameda07:
Dear Compatriots,

I write to draw your consciousness to the prolonged legal proceedings between Chief Olisah Metuh and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

At the last count, this case has dragged for over three years and I wondered the lacuna which our administration of criminal justice act has created.

How I wish the act could be so amended such that where good evidences are tendered as exhibits, the accused is allowed to be remanded regardless of status.

Not until such amendments is allowed, the speed at which criminal cases are tried cannot be made fast.

How can Olisah Metuh be sick for over three years?.

Let's discuss.
.Not sick gross.he is only bitterly and sincerely mourning his beloved country that have been dead for four yrs now."NIGERIA "
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 12:00am On May 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by lameda07: 12:01am On May 21, 2018
35824L:
The judge knows what he is up to. But will let him exhaust his bags of tricks and money for lawyers before hanging him out to dry. The thief is probably banking on PDP winning in 2019 to get off the hooks. He will be disappointed.

I pray so.

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 21, 2018
oshe11:

Is tinubu corrupt?
Is amaechi corrupt?
is buhari corrupt?
The guy answered decently but you hate filled human beings will always come out with curses.and all the time your curses do not accompany any atom of sense. So buhari should convict himself before you admit there was wanton stealing in the previous administration. You people disgrace the Ibo tribe on social media

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 12:08am On May 21, 2018
Na Olisa Metuh dey worry una........ angry angry angry

ME NA ........ LINDA IKEJI dey my head now grin grin grin

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by ighodalonosa(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:

Not bothered seeing your generation as e warriors actually.
Tribal sentiments has made you not to see injustice anymore.
You too
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by 18wheeler: 12:17am On May 21, 2018
He's dead. Politically or otherwise.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by jimrog: 12:18am On May 21, 2018
ednut1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIlK1rhnus
Amaechi on tape admitting he paid 39m dols for kabiri white hospital project. Am in ph no such project exists/existed

Wike as the state governor can take up that case if he's serious. The efcc is currently not probing any past or current govt activities even those of PDP. Let wike do the needful...
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by ighodalonosa(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2018
deomelo:

1. The fact that PMB is completing left and right all the abandoned projects left by your PDP uncles in less t than 3 years means he is over overperforming.

2. We have 3 arms of government and PMB represents the executive arm of government while another arm of government aka the Judiciary deals with and adjudicate court and proceedings. he can not adjudicate court cases.

PMB is not responsible for or can prevent corrupt public officials on trial from filling endless injunctions and motions to stall or prolong court proceedings, the judiciary is responsible for that and PMB as a co

PMB is not a member of the Judicial branch of government and cannot intervene in any kind of court or criminal proceedings.

4. When was the last time you questioned the judiciary for granting corrupt people perpetual injunctions for any kind of prosecution?

Were you under the rock in Afghanistan when GEJ and the PDP looked the other way while Ibori dodged the court for years before ending up in jail in the UK?

If you really are concerned about criminal convictions in our courts, face your corrupt Judiciary and criminal politicians corrupting the judiciary to get favorable judgments and injunctions.

There are many judges on trial for bribery and corruption so who is bribing them to postpone cased and grant long injunctions and motions? PMB?

They did not teach you people civic education or social studies in elementary school, obviously.
Are you alive? Which Project pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.