Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (66288 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Macdav(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
optional1:
God I need just twins biko. Twin girls will do me

Amen

So shall it be

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Macon1212: 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
The technology of vitro artificial insemination in action.
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
IVF or ART, I no care. Sometimes I think God has a sense of humor. After 17 years....... God abeg remember us too.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On May 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
The only thing the black man is good for...

Procreation.... Fvcking like a dog on heat all day and night...

Congratulations... We expect more in nine months time
Na really zombie of the highest order you be undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by hilroy: 10:02pm On May 20, 2018
Full time permanent work for both father and mother. They will even do overtime join. 6 kids at once wow! wow!! wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Maket: 10:02pm On May 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Wow. I hope whatever state they are in gives them the financial support they need.
it is man made fertilization. Didn't you see that most having these are wealthy family. They are well prepared before going for it.
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
6!
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
I just imaging a civil servant having 4 children already but still looking for a male child now impregnated his wife and have this. What do you think the fellow man will do?
Or let assume is you?
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
This Igbo man with his family in USA.. congrat
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by itsandi(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
Interesting
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by abbeyloyee(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This one is more than just eating Igbo-ora yams.
This is purely IVF.
But trust Naija people; we are always greedy.

Oyibo will ask for only one foetus to be implanted.
But Naija person will ask that 10 are implanted so as to eliminate the possibility of it failing and their money wasting.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by seyiofficial(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
What happen to Monday??

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
Afonja people and multiple babies... They've taken it to abroad.
Anyway, thank God for them
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2018
Wow
shocked
The woman try o
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Newpride(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
But you were chanting sai baba in the other thread

SMH

Is buhari the source of the problem of Nigeria since 1998?
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Pat081: 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
Newpride:
Thank God they are in the best environment...

If it were to be in Nigeria, their father would have ran away and their future would be jeopardy... cool cool

Whatever they need in life to make them successful can never be their problem in US. shocked shocked

God bless America

yes oooo free education just name it
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by 14Ebisco: 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
This Is The Video They Don't Want You To Watch... (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq4M5ObqjnQ
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
A single woman housed all these babies inside of her in spite of the risks and complications involved! shocked
After that she was cut open while awake to bring them out one by one! shocked
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!
Women deserve all the accolades they could get!
She really does!
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Vetidarl12: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
Newpride:
Thank God they are in the best environment...

If it were to be in Nigeria, their father would have ran away and their future would be jeopardy... cool cool

Whatever they need in life to make them successful can never be their problem in US. shocked shocked

God bless America

R.I.P English! ...would have ran away ko! ... be jeopardy ni!
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
A single woman housed all these babies inside of her in spite of the risks and complications involved! shocked
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!
Thank God for science...
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Maket: 10:19pm On May 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!
You have spoken like a real woman. I feel like giving you R..G.
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by declaro(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!

It doesn't end there, a man has to take care of them until they become whatever they will become. Fathers should be celebrated more, we take care of our pregnant wife for the nine months and take care of our nursing mother(wife) and the babies till they grow. We suffer day and night to see them become responsible men and women but no one remembers us at the end. We are not celebrated because women takes all the accolades just because they can go emotional which we can not.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!
Which Women pls
Are u praising Women or the Woman
How many women are doing this
We call this "Fallacy of Hasty Generalization" undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
Imagine giving birth to all your children at once. cool shocked
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by nwankweguaugust: 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAPd6Y3VIg
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
6? NO NO NO.......
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Vokians(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
Lovely Couple, lovely children. To God be the glory.
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by klamba(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2018
I go just JP
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 20, 2018
Complete package. The woman dare not take in again. I wouldn't mind pushing out three at once though smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Diaper For Babies / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.