Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. (3171 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Ballary(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Na point n kill Any one him choose, you go provide am
atleast I can give her lasting orgasm,but still prefer good food.

1 Like

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by dopedan(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2018
Good drink
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by OboOlora(f): 8:48am On May 21, 2018
All those boiz screaming good food r the ones that cum after 4thrusts!

a good cum over filled stomach anytime!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by prityego: 8:49am On May 21, 2018
Good Food any day. www.schooolcrayon.com
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Ballary(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2018
OboOlora:
All those boiz screaming good food r the ones that cum after 4thrusts!

a good cum over filled stomach anytime!!!!!!!!
it seems u are a sex machine,cant wait to meet u.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2018
Ballary:
good sex or good food,which one will u prefer? opinions needed.
If I'm a woman, I'll choose good food and ignore good sex, but go for great sex. Good food + great sex is one of the secrets of love. Chioma can bear "us" witness.

1 Like

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by mammanbawa: 10:21am On May 21, 2018
Who sex epp?

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by gentlegenius(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Good food bust good sex so I go with food smiley
victorian:
Good food. In fact serve three of my best meals. smiley
roarik:
Good food
There's something you all need to understand...
A man can have good sex anytime, anywhere and with any woman he chooses. But to ladies, good sex doesn't come easily. This is because women are sexually complicated beings, but men are not. For this reason, A man should always choose good food over good sex whenever he faces this option.
But any woman who for once in her life, has experienced great, sensual, mind blowing, knee jerking sweet sex will certainly not miss the opportunity to have such uncommon experience again at the expense of good food, after all, with less than a thousand naira in your hand, you can walk into any choice restaurant and enjoy any good food of your choice anytime, anyday.
The point here is that good sex means little or nothing to men because it is easily achievable, but it means a whole lot to women because it doesn't come to them easily.
A wise man once asked another wise man this question: IF YOU ARE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A BAG OF MONEY AND A BAG OF WISDOM, WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE?
The excellent reply he gave was: I'LL CHOOSE THE ONE I SELDOM HAVE.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Ballary(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

A man can have good sex anytime, anywhere and with any woman he chooses. But to ladies, good sex doesn't come easily. This is because women are sexually complicated beings, but men are not. For this reason, A man should always choose good food over good sex whenever he faces this option.
But any woman who for once in her life, has experienced great, sensual, mind blowing, knee jerking sweet sex will certainly not miss the opportunity to have such uncommon experience again at the expense of good food, after all, with less than a thousand naira in your hand, you can walk into any choice restaurant and enjoy any good food of your choice anytime, anyday.
The point here is that good sex means little or nothing to men because it is easily achievable, but it means a whole lot to women because it doesn't come to them easily.
A wise man once asked another wise man this question: IF YOU ARE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A BAG OF MONEY AND A BAG OF WISDOM, WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE?
I concur
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by victorian(f): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

That's you talking your own. You can't choose for me what I love most.

Good sex comes easy for me, am drop dead gorgeous, with a nice, funny , flirty personality, so I would say am lucky, I have a man who satisfies me well on bed, with earth shattering effects. It's something I eat almost every week. wink

And moreover, am not hung up or fixated on which other guy fucvks better or can take me to the moon and back with crazy orgasms. Am content with what I have.

But with Good foods, like Banga, saddled with goat meat, huge fresh catfish , the whole fish, not half o and periwinkles eaten with starch , my dear this is not common to eat anywhere.
Then my second best meal, huge prawns and supple shrimps prepared with peppered stew sauce eaten with white rice mixed with shredded carrots and hot dog , with peppered ugu leaves by the side . This meal cannot be seen anyhow or anywhere on the streets.
Then my third juicy meal is isiewu, double plates. Then wash it down with a sweet sour wine or fresh cold palmwine straight from the palm tree.

Sighs ,Am in heaven already just thinking about these foods.

Mehn u just don't know what it means to eat these kinds of meal.. You will be take straight to the 7th heaven, sighs. U just don't understand.

Make I no talk too much.. I vote for good food. End of story

*shakes head and walk away with tears filled eyes * cry
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Ballary(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Good sex comes easy for me, am drop dead gorgeous, with a nice, funny , flirty personality, so I would say am lucky, I have a man who satisfies me well on bed, with earth shattering effects. It's something I eat almost every week. wink

And moreover, am not hung up or fixated on which other guy fucvks better or can take me to the moon and back with crazy orgasms. Am content with what I have.

But with Good foods, like Banga, saddled with goat meat, huge fresh catfish , the whole fish, not half o and periwinkles eaten with starch , my dear this is not common to eat anywhere.
Then my second best meal, huge prawns and supple shrimps prepared with peppered stew sauce eaten with white rice mixed with shredded carrots and hot dog , with peppered ugu leaves by the side . This meal cannot be seen anyhow or anywhere on the streets.
Then my third juicy meal is isiewu, double plates. Then wash it down with a sweet sour wine or fresh cold palmwine straight from the palm tree.

Mehn u just don't know what it means to eat these kinds of meal.. You will be take straight to the 7th heaven, sighs. U just don't understand.

it seems u will b a good cook,d best way to a man's heart is his stomach not sex.
he can get it anywhere,sex is too cheap dis days.

1 Like

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by ImaIma1(f): 12:41pm On May 21, 2018
Good food o jare!!!

I love a well prepared tasty meal.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by OboOlora(f): 12:45pm On May 21, 2018
Ballary:

it seems u are a sex machine,cant wait to meet u.

Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Centrallock: 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
Good food
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Josh64(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2018
When the elders said "the surest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach", you think say dem stupid abi? Strength comes from the stomach and only good food fills it, not good sex.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by Olifiz(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2018
Good food any day. I like sex no doubt but pls bring the food.

My reason good food with the right exercise keeps me in a good mental state for work n good sex.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by charlie18(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2018
You are definally a virgin
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by gentlegenius(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2018
victorian:

Chei... grin
Your choices of good food got me almost fainted... grin
Anyway, you've made your choice. But remember that the privilege you have to enjoy good sex anytime you want is something most ladies desire but they can't have.
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by tintedniggz(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2018
Fam is this even suppose to be a question? shocked
Re: Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. by victorian(f): 10:54am On May 22, 2018
gentlegenius:

Chei... grin
Your choices of good food got me almost fainted... grin
Anyway, you've made your choice. But remember that the privilege you have to enjoy good sex anytime you want is something most ladies desire but they can't have.

Because they choose not to have it, anytime they want.
Life is all about choices and how one goes about achieving those choices.
And trust me it's not a Privilege having good sex anytime, I want. I placed myself in a position where I can choose from varieties of men who want me and I Chose the one that suits my sexual preference.
Good sex is not a big deal jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / They Cheat On Me Everyday, But... [Picture] / Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.