Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ (25870 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by fabinfos(f): 3:02am On May 21, 2018
@KikioTolu.com

​Nigerian superstar, Davido sold out 10,000 tickets in an unknown South American Country, Suriname and comedian Bovi can’t keep calm about it.

Reacting to Davido’s performance in Suriname, which is not located in Africa, or Europe, or the USA, but Paramaribo, Suriname in the South America continent, Bovi who expressed how surprised he was that the audience sang Davido’s songs word for word, said it heaven and hell are the only places left for the Nigerian superstar to perform in.

He wrote as he shared a photo of Davido on Instagram;

This Gee just sold 10,000 tickets in a country I had never heard of until this moment. Suriname ! In South America of all places. Audience was singing word for word. Remaining heaven and hell for davido to perform! #global

On the other hand, popular Nigerian singers, Davido and Tiwa Savage were nominated in the 2018 BET awards. Both artistes were nominated in the category of ‘International Act.’ The list nominees was made public Tuesday, May 15, 2018.

The 2018 BET Awards is scheduled to hold on Sunday, June 25, 2018 at the Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, California, United States. Davido who was recently crowned Artist of the Year at the recent Headies 2018 had won the award in 2014.

Davido will this time around compete against fellow Nigerian-Tiwa Savage, Cassper Nyovest from South Africa, Stormzy and J Hus from UK among others.

http://kikiotolu.com/remaining-heaven-and-hell-for-davido-to-perform-bovi-reacts-to-davido-performing-in-an-unknown-country/

3 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by WavyJohn: 3:27am On May 21, 2018
Right about now. Sabrisa has not been claimed by the Lai crew. Its practically a country on its own. Mae go perform there.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nogodye(m): 5:35am On May 21, 2018
Lol, Bovi the bad mouth...Davido,argueable best hip hop artist in Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by femi4: 5:45am On May 21, 2018
Ajala....sorry Davidla the traveller

6 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by wilddee(m): 6:07am On May 21, 2018
More grace OBO, keep doing us proud

2 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Sirpaul(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2018
No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by HeyCorleone(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2018
Only thing I don't know here is Davido. Who is he and what does he do and where is he from?

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by maxiuc(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2018
This is news I guess
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by hoygift(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2018
You will not keep quiet em crew go soon lash you, you know as em be for akpororo and yung6ix. Just let them be them no want your acculade thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Wasky101: 10:13am On May 21, 2018
OBO. GOAT

Ok nice one

In other news iPhone 6s 64 GB for sale
Fresh like new, with original charger
080-3961-9808
For pics and more details
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Princesteve7248: 10:14am On May 21, 2018
The guy is really making us proud...OBO

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by handsomeyinka(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
Wait for AIROBO before you conclude.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by humblenature: 10:14am On May 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Music is more powerful than the pen and the sword."

Bovi, are you praying for Davido to die?

Mind your statement o because the only way for Davido to achieve that is in the grave.

Davido please do not perform in hell or heaven... You can perform in mars or Jupiter...

Stay alive abeg. U never sing finish..

Make another man no insure your assurance..

8 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by livinus009(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
Man is Hot.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by lovelylad: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
Davido ti take over.

He really rocked 2k17 and he is still rocking.

5 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by slawomir: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
isoright
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by mymy551: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
cc
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by gorrilava: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
Hahahha, hillarious grin
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by slex(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2018
Davido should be careful over there oooo ,that country has drug gangs plenty o

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by AustineCJ: 10:17am On May 21, 2018
OBO is really good,the fact that despite his parents wealth he could ve comfortably relaxed n be doing power bike racing around Lagos n Abuja like some people n yet he choose to hutsle n not just that still doing it well in a special way....he indeed deserve some accolade's.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by dyemida(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2018
And that is because you'll find Nigerians in every country of the world, even up-to far away below freezing point Antarctic countries. He only needs to do his homework well; where can I find Nigerians and Africans in those numbers? Do your PR and kaboom, you have the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Germandude: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Was also surprised to see my German friend singing "if" word for word.that was when I became proud of my parents country once in my life

9 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Wow. The guy must be good. Funny enough I can't say I know even 1 song of his.

I guess I prefer a different brand of music.

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Pidginwhisper: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
10,000 capacity for this place wey be like poultry farm..continue grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by almajiri101: 10:22am On May 21, 2018
OBO! A serial killer, his days are numbered on earth, every single price must definitely be paid for. He should be thanking his stars he messed up with the lilly livered who is waiting for him to cross border.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by danemenike: 10:24am On May 21, 2018
He's good. I admire him a lot. Look @ how he made something for himself, Davido is a genius.

Moving on, are you looking for a land
Lekki
Lakowe
Anambra
Owerri
Abuja
Lagos; Festac, Satellite Town, Abule Ado, Magbon, e.t.c

Call Daniel on 07037629947 for more details.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nobody: 10:25am On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by MxFactor: 10:35am On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
10,000 capacity for this place wey be like poultry farm..continue grin
whether poultry farm or not can you even make 10 people to gather in one place? grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by seyigiggle: 10:38am On May 21, 2018
let him perform in heaven first cos he will be performing permanently at hell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
slex:
Davido should be careful over there oooo ,that country has drug gangs plenty o

The exact reason he went there. It is no news OBO is a baron.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBA Star Tayo Faniran Arrives Lagos, receives warm welcome at airport / Toyin Aimakhu Sizzles In Makeover Portraits (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Obianodo Share Christmas Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.