Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is (1478 Views)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Ratello: 3:21am On May 21, 2018
Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is For Superior Officer
Posted 2 days ago by Nigeria Today
A soldier has shot and killed his wife after discovering that two of the children he raised were not his and was fathered by his superior officer. The incident happened at the army barracks were the the deceased wife was having an affair with her husbands boss.
The Zambian soldier identified as Pathias Mwape reportedly heard rumors that two of his children he raised were not his and when he confronted the wife, the wife who is also a police woman broke down in tears confirming that indeed two of the children were not his.
“Rumors have been going on for sometimes, all we know is that the wife was sleeping with one of our bosses. It is believed those two children are for the boss but he raised them to date. He was mad, in the morning after shooting his wife he left looking for the boss. He wanted to shoot him too but fortunate enough, the boss was not home together with his wife and children” a soldier source said.
“When he went for peace keeping some years back, one of our bosses use to go and sleep in there house. Its a well known story. The top bosses know about it and we are waiting to see if the cause of this problem will be punished according to our guiding command procedures “.
An officer at Kabwe Chindwin Barracks has revealed further that military bosses in barracks are fond of sleeping with wives of their juniors. Mwape shot dead his wife using a pistol yesterday after a confrontation. After realizing that Police were looking for him, Mwape also shot himself dead.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2018/05/soldier-shot-and-kill-his-wife-himself-after-discovering-that-2-of-his-kids-is-for-superior-officer/

Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by WavyJohn: 3:23am On May 21, 2018
Las Las. The c¤untry don de show Zoo tendercies.
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2018
embarassed
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Nobody: 3:27am On May 21, 2018
Women please grow up.. Stop all these bad behaviours na... Are you not tired of being in bad news at all times?
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Nobody: 4:00am On May 21, 2018
Nice one.
I'd do the same too.?

I'll also do the man. I'll only spare the bastards.
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Nobody: 4:13am On May 21, 2018
Superior officers transmissioning wives of junior officers in the military is not a surprising occurrence. grin

Sometimes I pity uncommissioned soldiers especially in African militaries. cry
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by firo08(m): 4:15am On May 21, 2018
So sad.i pity the innocent man
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by hisgrace090: 4:53am On May 21, 2018
The heartlessness of woman equals to non.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by femi4: 5:05am On May 21, 2018
Two of his kids ARE not is
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:51am On May 21, 2018
airmirthd1:
Women please grow up.. Stop all these bad behaviours na... Are you not tired of being in bad news at all times?
can u marry a soldier?
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:03am On May 21, 2018
I can't even marry any military worker...
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
undecided
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by BabaRamota1980: 7:16am On May 21, 2018
Hhmmmm...is that the wife up there in picture? Not that I would do it...but she is definitely fvckable!
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Nobody: 7:23am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
because u plan to cheat ?
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by captainbangz: 10:23pm On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
HA! BUT THIS ONE WEY ME GET EYE FOR ARMY JOB, NA HOW E GO BE NOW?
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Cr7sBabe(f): 4:17am On May 22, 2018
captainbangz:
HA! BUT THIS ONE WEY ME GET EYE FOR ARMY JOB, NA HOW E GO BE NOW?
Lol
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by captainbangz: 8:36am On May 22, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Lol
WHAT'S FUNNY? JUST ASKED A QUESTION.....
Re: Soldier Shot And Kill His Wife & Himself After Discovering That 2 Of His Kids Is by Ratello: 12:54pm On May 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Hhmmmm...is that the wife up there in picture? Not that I would do it...but she is definitely fvckable!

Now I know your type no wonder you are always shouting Buhari till 2023 that's a sign of a man with no conscience. Fuckable indeed with that your tiny, malfunctioning rod

(1) (Reply)

(GRAPHIC). Handsome Young Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Rivers State. / Fear Of FBI As Mompha Deletes All Instagram Photos / Son Of Ex Minister Of Delta Affairs Expelled From School, See What Happened. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.