Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,602 members, 7,781,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:29 AM

Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman (1683 Views)

Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by KenOne: 8:48am On May 21, 2018
After the ward and local government congresses of APC in Rivers state held on 5th and 12th of May 2018 were cancelled and rescheduled for a new dates of 19th ,20th and 21st May for state congress.

APC in Rivers state have elected Flag Ojukaye Amachree as the new state party chairman even when Abe's faction tried securing another kangaroo interlocutory court injunction stopping the congress without knowing that the exercise that elected Flag Ojukaye Amachree had started, the INEC officials and state congress committee chairman appointed by the APC national working comittee were present to organise and supervise the congress.

After sensing that their interlocutory injunction will be exercise in futility because the congress had started,the Abe's faction have decided to organise their own congress to elect their executives.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by Mogidi: 8:48am On May 21, 2018
Which Faction?
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2018
cool
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by RZArecta2(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2018
Anyways, it's typical. APC just had to elect a murderer as it's state party chairman. Ojukaiye and Akin Fakorede will make a bloody tag team during next years elections cool
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2018
Mogidi:
Which Faction?
That should be Amaechi faction (Rivers APC mainstream).
I sent you PM
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by seanfer(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
I think Amaechi is planning a serious fightback against Governor Wike with the recent changes in the Rivers APC... As it is now Ojukaye Amachree is Popular in his Rivers West Senatorial district to the extent that the State Government framed him of Murder, Till now the trial by the Rivers State Government has not been heard by any court in rivers state after the re-re-run elections .... With the Rivers South east and Rivers East Senatorial Districts won by APC already.... Amachree will surely divide the votes coming from the West, And with the help of Federal Might I can say that it's going to be impossible for Wike to win the 2019 Election.... I see what happened in the state in 2015 as a childs play...

8 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by seanfer(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2018
RZArecta2:
Anyways, it's typical. APC just had to elect a murderer as it's state party chairman. Ojukaiye and Akin Fakorede will make a bloody tag team during next years elections cool

Amachree was Accused of Murder and the River's State Government have refused to start the trial over a year since he has been arraigned.. Akin Fakorede, Amachree, and the DCP Atsu will surely make the election hot for the Incumbent Governor... Amaechi wants to take that sit back anyway he can, and its playing according to his plans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by anibi9674: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
ojukaye flag amachree
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by anibi9674: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
ojukaye flag amachree.
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by bossydrover: 10:23am On May 21, 2018
Has he been cleared of his murder case?
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by Mogidi: 11:19am On May 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

That should be Amaechi faction (Rivers APC mainstream).

I sent you PM
Alright bro, waiting.
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by johnmartus(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2018
Why these people have Yoruba name on their name.there is a probability that their progenitor is from Yoruba land,there is a close affinity BTW Yoruba and ikwere people. Though those name might have different meaning in their language but same pronunciation.
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by donc26(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
seanfer:
I think Amaechi is planning a serious fightback against Governor Wike with the recent changes in the Rivers APC... As it is now Ojukaye Amachree is Popular in his Rivers West Senatorial district to the extent that the State Government framed him of Murder, Till now the trial by the Rivers State Government has not been heard by any court in rivers state after the re-re-run elections .... With the Rivers South east and Rivers East Senatorial Districts won by APC already.... Amachree will surely divide the votes coming from the West, And with the help of Federal Might I can say that it's going to be impossible for Wike to win the 2019 Election.... I see what happened in the state in 2015 as a childs play...
Igbos will soon come here and tell you wike is in charge.Even wike knows his time is up.If you push me I push you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by gare(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2018
donc26:
Igbos will soon come here and tell you wike is in charge.Even wike knows his time is up.If you push me I push you.

YOU GUYS SIT AT HOME WITH YOUR 1ST MODEL TECNO PHONES AND FREE MB AT NIGHT TO TYPE RUBBISH, YOU SEE A DIVIDED HOUSE YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING WIKES TIME IS UP, WHY CANT YOU BE PATIENT AND WAIT TILL THEN TO SEE WHOSE TIME IS UP
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by seanfer(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
donc26:
Don't mind those people They believe politics is done on social media... Wike himself knows that he can't stand what Amaechi will do to him next year....

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by seanfer(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
gare:

YOU GUYS SIT AT HOME WITH YOUR 1ST MODEL TECNO PHONES AND FREE MB AT NIGHT TO TYPE RUBBISH, YOU SEE A DIVIDED HOUSE YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING WIKES TIME IS UP, WHY CANT YOU BE PATIENT AND WAIT TILL THEN TO SEE WHOSE TIME IS UP

No house is divided.. I am here in Port Harcourt.. Magnus will be suspended from the APC and majority of those supporting him now will betray him...
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by danielkanu2019: 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
while in another news
Imo state must rise up and become great Again
Rise Up and get you PVC and vote your credible candidate

Support APGA
Support Hon Daniel Kanu for Governor Imo state

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by Joyfullyme: 2:43pm On May 21, 2018
seanfer:

I think this is either the most ignorant or most sickening statement ever made on Nairaland.
Ojukaye has two provable murder cases, in one case he committed murder in the plain glare of every one in his LGA. Trying to say he was set up is the height of perversion.

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by ufuosman(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Rivers state belongs to PDP, anybody like become chairman. Apc problem is Rivers state is not over, more problems will fall on them
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by gare(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2018
seanfer:

No house is divided.. I am here in Port Harcourt.. Magnus will be suspended from the APC and majority of those supporting him now will betray him...

ARE YOU THE ONE TO SUSPEND HIM ? AND HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT OGONI ?
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by donc26(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
gare:

ARE YOU THE ONE TO SUSPEND HIM ? AND HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT OGONI ?
and what makes you think Amaechi does not have good support base in Ogoni.
Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by donc26(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
ufuosman:
Rivers state belongs to PDP, anybody like become chairman. Apc problem is Rivers state is not over, more problems will fall on them
. na una way . 2019 is around the corner.monkey smart monkey smart na because tree near tree.That thing wike sabi we also sabi am.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Elect Flag Ojukaye Amachree As Chairman by gare(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
donc26:
and what makes you think Amaechi does not have good support base in Ogoni.

WELL LETS WAIT AND SEE

(1) (Reply)

US Deports 34 Nigerians Over Various Offences / Fact Check: Was Buhari Arrested In Uk By Interpol On Allegations Of War Crimes? / See The Birthday Cake Presented To Emir Sanusi By His Yoruba Friend(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.