Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Timing Is Everything!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timing Is Everything!!! (18588 Views)

Accurate Timing / Implantation Signs And Symptoms: Causes, Timing, Quiz / Divine Timing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timing Is Everything!!! by Lazyreporta(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2018
Okay, so now you have gone out and collected phone numbers. The next question is: When do you call her? Most guys, predictably, when they get a number on a Friday night, they will call the girl the next day. Some will even call that night. All this tells a woman is that you are needy. It displays your insecurities in big, bold, neon letters. It tells her you are not centered, you are not confident, and that you haven’t even gone out on your first date with her yet, and you already can’t live without her.

All women have been with guys like that, and it will turn her off to the point where she is probably not going to even bother to call you back. She may even talk to you if you manage to get her on the phone, but she will never go out with you. She perceives you as being needy, and for her, that is a big turn off.

Wait to call a woman for the first date if you did not set it up when you first met her. Don’t call her the very next day. By doing this, you are already building anticipation, and setting yourself apart from all the guys that did call her right away. If I meet a woman on a weekend, like a Friday or a Saturday night, then I might wait to call her until Tuesday or Wednesday to ask her out for the following week.

You should be busy anyway. Act as if you are busy as hell, even if you are not. Act like a guy whose dance card is already pretty full.
If she does have a high level of attraction for you to start with, and you don’t call her that night or the very next day like most guys predictably do, it’s going to cause her attraction level to go up. Let’s say she gave her number out to ten guys. If nine of them called the next day to ask her out, and you didn’t, she is going to wonder: I wonder why that guy didn’t call. I know I’m beautiful. I’ve got these nine other guys calling. What’s the deal with that? You are making her wonder about you. When she’s wondering about you, it is having a positive effect on her level of attraction. Remember, it’s a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear.

You are being a mystery. You are being different. That is what all women are dying for. They are dying for a guy that is not needy, one that is not going to be jumping all over a chance to go out with them like they’re the last woman on the planet, someone that they can pitch and catch with, someone that’s strong, and someone that they can’t have their way with. This is kind of what the bad boys do. What is the draw of a Brad Pitt, or any actor that gets up on stage all the time? What is it that draws women to guys like that? Masculine energy is about purpose, drive, mission, succeeding, accomplishing, breaking through barriers, achieving goals, etc.

It is power. It is confidence. It is danger. It is leadership. It is mystery. It is the feeling: I don’t think I could ever get my way with that guy, and that makes me feel safe. This guy could protect me. Women want a strong, centered guy.

A good rule of thumb on when to call a woman is this: If you met her on a Friday or Saturday, call her on a Tuesday or Wednesday and set up a date for the following week. By the time you actually go out, it may have been a week and a half. If you met her on a Sunday through Thursday, call the following Monday or Tuesday, and ask her: When are you free to meet up for a drink? The goal is to leave days where she is going to be wondering about you, anticipating your call, and raising her level of attraction. This also gives her the opportunity to reach out to you first and start pursuing you. And when women start pursuing you, they’re not blowing you off, ghosting you or dumping you.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2136218723061806&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2136218723061806%3Atl_objid.2136218723061806%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2136218723061806%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A5464018237257691848&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Lazyreporta(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2018
Happy new week, guys!!!
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16pm On May 21, 2018
*Quote*
Let’s say she gave her number out to ten guys. If nine of them called the next day to ask her out, and you didn’t, she is going to wonder: I wonder why that guy didn’t call. I know I’m beautiful. I’ve got these nine other guys calling. What’s the deal with that? You are making her wonder about you. When she’s wondering about you, it is having a positive effect on her level of attraction. Remember, it’s a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear.
*Unquote*

Hmmmm, I remember how much this 'little' trick worked so well always before I was taken by my beautiful Angel!

Happy, I broke no heart!
All ended maturely and good.

Guys should learn from this!!
Ok, bye!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by obojememe: 9:16pm On May 21, 2018
confirm
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 21, 2018
All of this will only work out when the babe has given you her "REAL NUMBER".
This wan wey e be say na the date of the day together with year them go give you use do their number, you go dey hear 08021.05.2018

Na to call/flash on the spot sure pass, make I no go dey long thing for the 4days interval rule wey you dey hammer us grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by johnmba: 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
Will read this when i want to sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Kayoski(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
Guy ..are you even mad...

What is the essence of this shit..

Laziest Nigeria youth..

5 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Felixalex(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
OP I know u made sense o, but timing is not everything, money is! Bible talk am "Money answereth all things"

Let's say u were in ur 2017 Range Rover SUV when u met and collected her number, u might not even have to dial her number till u do wetin de ur mind, Na she go de call u.

She will be like "is this not God answering my prayers?"

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Dutchey(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
timing or not, ladies are so funny... thats how i took a lady out d 1st day we met, i was now trying to do timing, i didn't call her for like 5days. the day i called her... me- hi, its Josh being a while she said which Josh? I was like are you for real after taking you and your friend out, you are asking which Josh?

22 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by BlackHatNaija: 9:19pm On May 21, 2018
Still reading

*modified*
I just finished reading and I got nothing. Misplaced title for an obvious irrelevant content.

4 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Buffalowings3(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2018
who am i crushing on here cool
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Nebes: 9:19pm On May 21, 2018
And some women will now read this. Mtcheeew!!! Op this info is strictly for guys.

2 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Osasnidas(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
angry
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
No meaning
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Marvyx(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
Omoh na cheese I dy find now no be woman....

2 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by spiritedtete: 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
Mehnnn... see as dem burst the code ooo. Now the babes will know this... well there is always a new code. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by iamharkinwaley: 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Johnchase56(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
True talk
But dia is also a saying which goes"d earlier d beta".

3 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by micboy24: 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
Baba if you get money, call her anytime nd she will pickup....... Na she go even call you first, don't get it twisted money issa beautiful thing....

7 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Johnchase56(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
True talk
But dia is also a saying which goes"d earlier d beta". grin

2 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by MisterSols(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2018
So now what if all ten of us are reading this and decide to follow your opinion,who's gonna appear more thirsty??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:23pm On May 21, 2018
Lol

At this stage of my life, I visit expensive clubs to know if I can meet like one or two rich people that will invest into my idea.

and guess what...

After I collect their number, I call them the next day.

When I make the money and visit a club with my Venza, the girls will collect my number and do all these you have written.

Life is simple if you have a plan and format.

I'll take my leave now!

2 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by mightyhazell: 9:24pm On May 21, 2018
classified info..
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by bigjoe1000(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2018
U are correct but it doesn't work with all d ladies
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 9:25pm On May 21, 2018
Yinmu

Be deceiving urselves, nothing like timing. If u like her go for her not all these statistics and physics you all do abt relationship. If it won't work it won't no rules or logic about relationships.

That's how a male friend of mine too told me yesterday when I saw him that" he purposely drifted away hoping I would Yearn for him but his tactics didn't work" I laugh scatter I was like see you me that get plenty things in my head.

13 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by tuoyoojo(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
I remember back then wen boys were still in d "market ",chics then to fall for guys who do not beg for attention, guys who ask non- challant. however there must be a balance... the push and pull effect

if you are able to master this, you would be a ladies man.

looks doesn't really count
have the personality and the stiz
with some money to compliment

2 Likes

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Silvermoney: 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by 234GT(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
Complete nonsense.
There are no defined ways did dealing with ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Mac2016(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2018
No rule for loving... Anyway you do am just don't overdo. She must fall at the end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.