Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (67951 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by zoba88: 9:25am On May 21, 2018
A guy reportedly killed his girlfriend in Oshodi today.Sharing the tragic news,Raphael wrote...

'you ladies please knw person you are going out with. it's just happen this morning in my street balogun street oshodi a guy just kill his girlfrend'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-kills-his-girlfriend-in-oshodiphotos.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by zoba88: 9:26am On May 21, 2018

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by soberdrunk(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2018
Why did they now tag the corpse fragile? I reckon it is safe to say she 'kicked the bucket', that 'payeent' looks familiar, RIP young lady and in your next life choose your boyfriend wisely...... angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Isiokpukpu(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2018
Waiting dey even happen for this country sef. cry cry cry cry. Killing everywhere. Tufiakwa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2018
Oshodi?..When you date evil minded criminal Eiyes or Aiyesembarassed

Rest Well Dear embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Asquare84(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2018
this too bad, man way are always wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2018
So wicked.

This lover boy even had to deny the corpse air.

#YorubaDemon.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:01am On May 21, 2018
TarOrfeek:
So wicked.

This lover boy even had to deny the corpse air.

#YorubaDemon.

Too early in the morning to start being tribalistic. It can easily be #IgboAmaka

She defecated on herself it seems.... Death is that bad

MODIFIED: it's been confirmed that the killer is an Aba Jew who killed his wife and harvested her organs for money rituals

36 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by avatarstone: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
Jesussss shocked shocked see kpekus

By the way, NwaAmaikpe must mention kpekus.. that boy no jus get sense at all

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
This is a nice idea for Portable Puna.

It even comes equipped with a handle, "Fragile" duct tape & fresh shit as lubricant.
All-In-One

Aba boys should use this idea & mass produce it to reduce rape in the society.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by NwaAmaikpe: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
shocked

Since I was born,
Till now I have gotten old,

I have never seen a kpekus facing the sky.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by niggi4life(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by noble2faith(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2018
O God of Isreal!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Kelamma(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2018
Too bad.
Babe RIP.
In your next life, leave prick alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Larryslim(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2018
Bad news everyday in Nigeria now!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by kolawoleibukun1: 11:32am On May 21, 2018
if dem no kill dat man then justice never reign

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Dutchey(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
that guy no get joy... see kpekus like cake
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Disneylady(f): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Too early in the morning to start being tribalistic. It can easily be #IgboAmaka

She defecated on herself it seems.... Death is that bad
Seems so, what a terrible way to die

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
yorobah amaka
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by lawrence35(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
This is bad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by noble2faith(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
This is a nice idea for Portable Puna.

It even comes equipped with handle.

Aba boys should use this idea & mass produce it to reduce rape in the society.
Skepticus:
cool

This is crudely exciting to me.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since I was born,
Till now I have gotten old,

Skepticus:
cool

This is crudely exciting to me.

Eran ogun ni awon eleyi ooo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Tunagee(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
zoba88:
A guy reportedly killed his girlfriend in Oshodi today.Sharing the tragic news,Raphael wrote...

'you ladies please knw person you are going out with. it's just happen this morning in my street balogun street oshodi a guy just kill his girlfrend'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-kills-his-girlfriend-in-oshodiphotos.html?m=1

All these useless girls wey dey find money up and down

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by greatman247(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
Damn... The heart of man is truly wicked angry
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by sotall(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by olapluto(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
Subhanallahi!!! Please put caution on that pic jare. Ninu awe!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Emmaxx: 11:34am On May 21, 2018
We're getting there....

the End so so close.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2018
South African spirit has come oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by tunary(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since I was born, Till now I have gotten old,
lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by omowolewa: 11:35am On May 21, 2018
Chai! semi -sane people everywhere.

Haba! 'glorious future' gone too soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by tunary(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2018
Side view instead of front view straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.