Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child (887 Views)

Could She Be Carrying My Child? / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child by hearthdesire: 10:38am On May 21, 2018
Hi admin
I just got a job in a servicing firm in ibadan, so i had to relocate from lagos to ibadan. I stayed though not too far away from where i work, i stay in APata area, so their is this family in the church i attend in ibadan that im so close to. I mean the man also works in NNPC and he also has some other businesses he does, he is an elder/pastor in the church i attend. The wife happens to be a sunday school leader in our Sunday school class, im very close to the family i go to their house and they are very nice to me. Though, im closer to the wife more because she takes us through our discipleship class and stop by in my house from Monday to Friday to pick me up and drop me at work,we work almost along the same route. 3 months ago i wasn't feeling too good so i told them at work i wasnt gonna come to work, to take medications. This woman came to pick me up on Wednesday and I told her I wasn't feeling too good to go.
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/20/249/
Re: Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child by Iscoflexxman: 10:45am On May 21, 2018
La click la transfuse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Tighten Your Vagina And Eliminate Bad Odours From It..video Explanation / Guys Please Help / Why Guys Tend To Dump A Girl After Getting What They Want (sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.