Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Inherited Curses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inherited Curses. (278 Views)

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inherited Curses. by Revadebola: 10:54am On May 21, 2018
INHERITED CURSES.

A curse simply is the opposite of a blessing.

Genesis 27:12 (KJV)
"My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing".

Curses can be inherited or transfered from a person or from a place into a person's life.
There is an evil spirit enforcing the implications of a curse.
There are many ways curses can be inherited or transferred.
1. Family curses. One can inherit a curse from the family lineage born into.
2. Marriage partner curse. You can inherit a curse from the family you married from or married into . If your spouse has a particular curse in his/her life, the bond of marital union makes you a partaker of the curse.
3. Business partner curse. You can inherit a curse from your business partner. Once your business partner is under the influence of a curse, you are exposed to the effects of the curse too.
4. Cursed house. You can experience curse from the house you live. There are buildings that are cursed. The occupants experience curses from the buildings.
5. Cursed friends. Certainly, if your close friends are cursed, their curses will rub on you.
6. Cursed properties.
If you have cursed properties, the effects of the curses will affect you.
7. Not tithing. Tithe is one tenth of your income or profit.
Once you are not paying your tithes, God said, He will curse you.

Malachi 3:8-9 (KJV)
"Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation".

8. Curses from casual sex. I have dealt intensively that casual sex exposes you to inherit the curses from your sexual sin partners.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. in Jesus Name, I repent from every sins exposing me to curses.
2. In Jesus Name, I reject every inherited curses.
3. Father, help me to be faithful in paying my tithes.
4. Lord turn curses to blessings in my life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Inherited Curses. by Andy2274: 1:51pm On May 22, 2018
I am a christian but I disagree with your no 7. God doesn't need your money to bless you. Check the richest men in the world, 70% of them don't pay tithe yet they prosper. Even the people that invented the phones, laptops, social media and all electronic means you use in typing this post don't pay tithe. Go and read how tithe is being paid in the bible. God will not curse you if you don't pay your tithe. It is good to pay tithe but saying that God will curse someone if he/she did not pay tithe is wrong. Remember the story of the Good Samaritan. Your relationship with God, love of neighbour and love of God is the key. Read that Malachi very well and know the people and the reason God made that statement. Read Malachi 3:6-8 very very well before jumping to vs 9. Especially vs 7. Again, God doesn't need ur money before HE bless you

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Corpses Of Two Priests, 15 Others Arrive Benue For Mass Burial / Evil Herdsmen Rip Open Pregnant Woman’s Womb / Prostitute Turned Pastor Confesses To Destroying Men, Drugging Her Son With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.