Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name (505 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by potential228(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2018
I really need to settle down this year. Please help me look for for a slim beautiful lady that I can settle down with, irrespective of tribe. I just need a graduates or someone already working, who is ready for marriage. Just help a brother in need. No jokes pls!
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2018
I feel you bro

I know a 56 year old graduate who works since you didn't state age as an issue are you interested?
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2018
I feel you bro

I know a 56 year old graduate who works since you didn't state age as an issue are you interested?

She looks young you will think she is 40

And she is slim too
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by Rrapist: 11:19am On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:
I feel you bro

Lol
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by Khd95(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2018
on behalf of op,the girls must be hard working,respectful,neat,knows how to cook...and above all have the fear of Godnd not expect porshe from OP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by potential228(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:
I feel you bro

She looks young you will think she is 40

And she is slim too
haba bro! 56 years you really don't like me
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by chiommy123(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
God will help you op, that's if you are not joking.
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by uboma(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2018
I wonder why some men resort to social media channels to seek out total strangers as their partners.

What happened to the ladies you meet on your daily activities?

Could it be that you are too shy to walk up to a potential bride and ask to be a friend?

All the best though in your quest.
Re: Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name by potential228(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2018
uboma:
I wonder why some men resort to social media channels to seek out total strangers as their partners.

What happened to the ladies you meet on your daily activities?

Could it be that you are too shy to walk up to a potential bride and ask to be a friend?
My dear its not that easy am really a shy person.. Wish I can have that courage!

All the best though in your quest.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why A Rebound Relationship Is A Bad Idea / Oral s3x - Who Goes First? The Guy Or The Girl? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.