Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti (1102 Views)

How Igbos Get Rich Hawking Gala + What Governor Fayose Did / What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti by BishopZion(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
Govenor Fayose has few months to the expiration of his tenure, and this is the breakdown of achievement for the last three allegedly reported by Fayemi campaign organization. I am not residing in Ekiti and I have never been to Ekiti to confirm the veracity of their claims.
Those who are in Ekiti should please confirm.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti by kmaster007: 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
only bridge and given woman money and also eaten along road side

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti by HtwoOw: 1:24pm On May 21, 2018
Went to club

became DJ

fried akara

roasted booli

sponsored thugs to go to court

collected billions from dasuki

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

June 12 1993: How Old Were You Then? What Do You Remember? / Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit / If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.