Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Fiance Feels Too Pompous, Even To Take Her Out I Must Come To Her Place First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Feels Too Pompous, Even To Take Her Out I Must Come To Her Place First (402 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Feels Too Pompous, Even To Take Her Out I Must Come To Her Place First by fraspree(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
Hi Charley,

Please what is it with girls these days that none of them want to compromise on anything these days
or that they don’t want to leave their comfort just for the sake of their relationship? Does your article not mention somewhere that partners should be generous with each other but not necessarily in the financial sense? It says “if you notice that your partner takes and takes without giving, perhaps it’s time to find a new partner.

My Lawyer fiancée who I just had to end a relationship with just on Sunday really got me wondering if (I wouldn’t like to use the word ‘some’ but majority) of women these days are jokes. It really bothers me because all of friends have similar stories to tell about their encounters with either their exes, present girlfriends or even their wives. A friend of mine told me that to an extent, his marriage of 10 years with his wife started developing cracks the moment his wife opened her mouth to ask her husband what he has ever done for her. The same person she was asking what he has ever done for her, made everything possible to make that woman comfortable, not to mention he even had to buy her a car while he was still trekking, but yet she was never satisfied.

Anyways what made me end the relationship between me and my fiancée; I called her on Saturday lets hangout, she insisted that I take her to Dominic hotels in gwarimpa, a usual expensive spot where I normally take her to. You see, this period has not been so gentle with me because I am really broke. I had budgeted 5k for this date but if I have to take her to the Dominic hotels then the 5k wouldn’t even buy us much.
READ MORE...>>>
https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/02/chronicles-of-anonymous-poster.html

(1) (Reply)

Follow This Link To See What Your Eyes Have Not Seen Before / ��� / Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.