Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited (653 Views)

Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited / Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited / Deslog Energy Services Limited, Most Preferred HSE Training Institute In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by Michaelgodis1: 2:23pm On May 21, 2018
Pace Autos Services Limited in conjunction with Uber. We are recruiting for drivers that has Uber experience and that are familiar with Lagos road.
Here are the benefits
1, A car will be giving to you by the company.
2, Then you will be remitting the company with #40,000 on weekly basis(every Wednesday)
3, The Agreement turns hire purchase after one year.
4, The driver will own the car after 2 year.
5, Repair and maintenance of the car is done by the company.
6, Our company give out Toyota Corolla car only to our Drivers.
7, No gender Discrimination (18 years and above with a valid driving license).
For more enquiry call Mercy on 09082404618, or interest applicant should forward their Cv to mb.paceautosservices@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by dru23(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
Michaelgodis1:
Pace Autos Services Limited in conjunction with Uber. We are recruiting for drivers that has Uber experience and that are familiar with Lagos road.
Here are the benefits
1, A car will be giving to you by the company.
2, Then you will be remitting the company with #40,000 on weekly basis(every Wednesday)
3, The Agreement turns hire purchase after one year.
4, The driver will own the car after 2 year.
5, Repair and maintenance of the car is done by the company.
6, Our company give out Toyota Corolla car only to our Drivers.
7, No gender Discrimination (18 years and above with a valid driving license).
For more enquiry call Mercy on 09082404618, or interest applicant should forward their Cv to mb.paceautosservices@gmail.com

To all the uber / taxify out there this is what I mean by assurance.. You give me my assurance and I will give you your assurance...
1. Car is matched
2. Assurance deposit matched
3. Driver is already matched via nairaland Mr. Samuel and interviewed.

4. Comfort level , offline trip will be a movie for passengers
5. What remains insurance, plate, tracker and God's blessings.. Like P. Diddy will say let's make these money, let's get this money ..

Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by Tommad101: 12:36am On May 22, 2018
Am Ibrahim by name I need a car on uber and taxify platform here is my contact 08070031879
Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by dollarnikoko: 11:51am On May 22, 2018
dru23:

To all the uber / taxify out there this is what I mean by assurance.. You give me my assurance and I will give you your assurance...
1. Car is matched
2. Assurance deposit matched
3. Driver is already matched via nairaland Mr. Samuel and interviewed.

4. Comfort level , offline trip will be a movie for passengers
5. What remains insurance, plate, tracker and God's blessings.. Like P. Diddy will say let's make these money, let's get this money ..

Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by dru23(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=dollarnikoko post=67775205][/quote]

Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by kadiaupdates(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by dru23(m): 2:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Tommad101:
Am Ibrahim by name I need a car on uber and taxify platform here is my contact 08070031879
You need a car with no "assurance" abi

Re: Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited by Tommad101: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2018
dru23:
You need a car with no "assurance" abi
sure

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 / 3 Ways to save more, if you want to be wealthy!!! / Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.