Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions (5834 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance / School Of Aviation Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions by Tofenof(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2010
Please people, i just bought a form from Nigerian College of Aviation and Technology to enroll for cabin crew courses and i have to write an exam. The problem is that i have no idea of what the questions are like and the areas i should concerntrate on. Please guys, i need this, i cant afford to be taken off guard by questions and i cant afford to fail.
If anyone remembers what the questions are like or has any past questions please drop a post for a sister

Thanks
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions by PDexter: 2:45pm On May 26, 2010
NCAT entry exam questions usually comprise of basic O'Level Maths, Physics and English, all OBJ. Geography may be an added advantage because of navigation questions u'll meet later on.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions by Inemobot(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2012
O'level
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions by Inemobot(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls, how many quation consisted in each subject? I meant NCAT exam.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions by mcelis: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thank u Mr Shegfun for the information. I can now remember the post i applied for.

(1) (Reply)

Developer Salary In Nigeria / When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? / Man O' War Comrades Doing What Soldiers Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.