Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mr Mayd To Become A Father, Reveals He Is Expecting Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Mayd To Become A Father, Reveals He Is Expecting Twins (364 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Mayd To Become A Father, Reveals He Is Expecting Twins by infonewsnigeria: 3:26pm On May 21, 2018
Nigerian veteran singer, Mr. May D, will be joining the fatherhood circle soon as he is reportedly expecting twins with his Swedish girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth.
Mr. May D who confirmed the report by sharing a photo of his girlfriend on his Instagram page, wrote;
Looking sexy AF!! #iyabeji …SEE THE LOVE WEY I GET FOR YOU NA!!!….. finish it for me ..

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/203/mr-mayd-to-become-a-father-reveals-he-is-expecting-twins#latest

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Musician In The World. / Sir Shina Peters Pictured On A White Horse As He Goes To The Venue Of His 60th B / Please Vote My Sister Miss Glory For Face Of AEBSA 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.