Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You (1107 Views)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You by valentinos22(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
Olifiz:
Ladies it’s money it’s not extra life. Being richer than ur hubby doesn’t mean the wife should disrespect him. Especially if he’s working, loving caring n not lazy. U are just more privileged than him in that aspect.

ur speech makes alot of senses...... but when i looked deeply at it , i began to suspect that you have too much marital experiences to sound like that.... straight to the point ===look here young woman , you are a married woman!!

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You by Olifiz(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
valentinos22:

ur speech makes alot of senses...... but when i looked deeply at it , i began to suspect that you have too much marital experiences to sound like that.... straight to the point ===look here young woman , you are a married woman!!

Thanks so much.
I’m not married o. I’m a single guy hoping to find one of heavens rare gift

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You by MadamedeBosse: 2:06am On May 22, 2018
Ladies, if you are richer than your man and he accepts it especially in marriage, it is a clear show of humility. For example, I know a couple that the wife worked in a big multinational company and the husband was a farmer. Obviously, people looked at them somehow and I was wondering how they were coping. One day, I was discussing with her and she said,'' I know people look at my husband as jobless but I would not want anything more. He takes the kids to school, brings them home, helps them with assignments and all of that. The fact that he is doing this which a lot of men cannot do for their wives makes me eternally grateful to him and hopeful that someday things would turn out good.''

Guess what? Things did turn out well.

Today, he earns more from the large scale mechanized farming he is doing than his wife and her high ranked job in the company.

I feel that for a man to accept the fact that his wife earns more than him is humble and that should be enough to attract respect from the woman. If not, she is a fool. However, it is a different story if the man opens his eyes down and goes to drink beer, get fat and not try to acquire more than his wife.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Is Richer Than You. Ladies, How Would You by Gbenga11111: 4:13am On May 22, 2018
Hi, a lady that in need of a relationship with a matured person.
need someone that can take care of her. Xtian or Muslim, don't mind

she is 23yrs, tall, dark and slim.

U can call on 08128392958 for the meantime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) / I Need A Girlfriend Seriously Now...lets Chat On Whatsapp 08113676630. / Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.