Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa (2118 Views)

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans / Whites Opinions Of Africans / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by Karmakarma: 10:56pm On May 25, 2010
I got this video and I just have to share!

How often do those of us living overseas have to contend with the stereotypes that others have of us?

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone is saying it in public LOLOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvThdsV3lmE
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by bkbabe97: 11:31am On May 27, 2010
Yeah, I TRIED to laugh. Couldnt! Sorry! Had to shut it off after the third minute. . , boooooo!
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by cap28: 10:24am On May 30, 2010
Totally unfunny
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by agathamari(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2010
so its ok for her to make comments and jokes about nigerian scammers but not ok for sony? nice double standard
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by SEFAGO(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2010
^ Double standard my arse.
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by lovelylady: 1:20am On Dec 23, 2010
Not funny undecided
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by OneONYX: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2011
Yahoo also has an article about stereotypes or misconceptions about Africa http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6160384/5_misconceptions_about_africa.html
Re: Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa by Blazay(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2011
Dry jokes.
Pretty woman tho. kiss
Thank God she ain't phat!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Youngest Professor. / Read What Trump Is Planning Before January 20 / Why Are Sierra Loenians So Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.