Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? (469 Views)

HILARIOUS RESPONSE: Can You Sacrifice Your Life To Save Your Wife / Can You Sacrifice Your Salary By Giving Her Every Month / Happiness for life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by austyn0(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2018
Evening nairalanders.....

I have been having difficulties pushing some thoughts away from my head because I truly feel for this young lady....

Do we sacrifice our happiness, rare people that gives us joy and makes us whole just for the sake of family's tradition or decision??...I mean, is it right?? What if we never meet such persons again?

Below is the screenshots of the little chats I had with the lady.....It started with a question....."NAME THOSE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR EX"

Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2018
This is bullshit and personally I can’t
But sometimes it’s good to listen to your family.
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by austyn0(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This is bullshit and personally I can’t
But sometimes it’s good to listen to your family.
Meaning you will ditch that oh-so adorable girl you truly love and want to marry because your family disagrees?
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
austyn0:
Meaning you will ditch that oh-so adorable girl you truly love and want to marry because your family disagrees?

No.
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by Tidamsel: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
It depends on the matter @ hand
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by austyn0(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

No.
Even when the blessing from your parents is at stake?
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by swiz123(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
No..
I love myself without reservations
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2018
austyn0:
Even when the blessing from your parents is at stake?

They won’t live my life for me.
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by austyn0(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2018
swiz123:
No.. I love myself without reservations
Alright..
Re: Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? by austyn0(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

They won’t live my life for me.
Painful truth...

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Toxic People When You See Them / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship / Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.