Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos (44867 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Smartademu(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2018
Your friend called you to a hotel and as a married woman you went; they gave a white substance to sniff and you did.
If I were your husband you will have to give me reasonable explanations for these.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by bossrillboss: 11:10pm On May 21, 2018
wat r friends for? if not to betray one another grin grin grin
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by NAJALYN: 11:19pm On May 21, 2018
What people do for money. The good thing about this is that there is always pay back, no matter how long it takes; the earlier the better.

Visit strangelisting.info and make your Online
Shopping a Reality, as well as Advertise your Goods Free of Charge.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 21, 2018
Wow, welcome to the world of bad friends.

Her friend connived with Hausa's man to kidnapped her.

These are the animals selling their votes for worthless amount during elections.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by IJOBA2: 11:29pm On May 21, 2018
inoki247:
who we wan come trust for diz worldEWEDU MUSLIMS again sad...
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by doctokwus: 11:34pm On May 21, 2018
This one is very clear now.
That wife is the number 1 suspect.
I am willing to wager that she is the one that brought up the kidnapping plan herself.How can you sniff cocaine and still be coherent and coordinated enough to give out your ATM pin,be moved around without raising suspicion.
Her story is as fishy as fish itself

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=IJOBA2 post=67763524][/quote]

Nigeria police will collect their own bribes from both parties. If you call police during emergency, if you don't pay them, they won't help you. Why do we have government is full of shiits in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by stevio(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2018
You can expand your withdrawal limit naa grin
pek:
Story doesn't add up. Friend called you to a hotel, you willingly went without asking questions. You were given a white substance, you willingly sniffed. No questions. They withdrawn #126,000. Pray, I thought #100,000 was the daily limit?
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by StUriah(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2018
She was in their custody for 2 weeks? Laaakuli!!!

Dem for don nack her punna tire. Perhaps, engaging her in 3 or 4some under d influence of hard drugs.

Bitch parole na hin be dat now. Na opportunity to receive unreserved pounding from her captors or co-cospirators

May God deliver us from evil women.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2018
This on na cheating wife,na prick she follow waka

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 12:08am On May 22, 2018
post=67762628:
What a manner of friends...
May God save us from unfriendly friends.

You can do worse so just stay quiet
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by greggng: 12:23am On May 22, 2018
What is she doing at a hotel? I cannot imagine a responsible woman going to a hotel without the husband. Imagine the man married an Olosho that sniffs anything. If I were the man I won't accept her again cos our people say na the rat wey dey house go tell others wet dey outside say something yummy is at home.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:55am On May 22, 2018
I can tell you that both of them are fun peddlers-the two friends. She probably thought that there is a job to be hurriedly executed before going back home.

Unfaithful wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by C0C0Bandicot(f): 1:14am On May 22, 2018
Nursing mother sniffing cocaine.... Issorite
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Countersam(m): 1:16am On May 22, 2018
Your friend called you to a hotel, you run go without question.

Them give you white substance to sniff saying it's medicinal you rush sniff.

Wakanda nonsense with too much sauce is this?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by rufusigbokwe: 1:45am On May 22, 2018
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by desmond2pk: 1:53am On May 22, 2018
Lol. Why did you have to meet your boy friend in a hotel with your husband arm card, if you had no intention of stealing money from the card?
This is just a twisted story to implicate her boy friend after a failed runaway.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by EbukaHades10(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
Linda Ikeji Buys #100 Million Bentley For Herself And Unborn Baby Boy

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07hEqDui5uw
OH MY FAWKING GOD!!!!!! Who the fawk cares?
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by otabaotaba: 3:24am On May 22, 2018
But why will ur friend give u white powder subtance to snieve and u accepted it, not even under gun point, isn't that FIRST CLASS stupidity
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by hardbody: 4:14am On May 22, 2018
maasoap:
She collected substance and sniffed it just like that? Was she a drug addict?

My exact thoughts. If I don't sniff why would I agree to suddenly sniff a substance? Why would a friend invite me to a hotel suddenly if we have not been doing hotel runs? The husband should cross check and verify the facts of that story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by emperorblog(m): 4:45am On May 22, 2018
Colourful Famale high heel shoes prize #6000 call or whatsapo 08062971020

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2018
lies lies . The woman is into runs, she is just trying to protect her marriage . A married woman cant just get to a hotel to sniff a white substances suspected to be drugs if she is not familiar with it

1 Like

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Zalvage(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2018
grin
maasoap:

grin grin grin OBVIOUSLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by ELgordo(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2018
Ovoko! Afonja people...
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by AlanSugar(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2018
kereman1:
olosho is in d woman's blood sef. as a married woman some1 asked you to come to a hotel u willingly went. gave u smthg u ain't familiar will, u willing sniffed it...
ur hubby Sud divorce u.

Sharp thinking my brother. But the story isn't complete. Me believes she quickly sniffed after seeing a third male party, and another, thinking they were going to do their usual three and foursome. Only this time the friend thought she needs to pay for the previous ones. These people can't fool me. Check the story naa, does it add up? Nansense!
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2018
It is well... Thank God they were apprehended...
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by VanBommel(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2018
maasoap:
thank you for that question, I was about to ask same too
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:32am On May 22, 2018
awa:
Watch it in life.... because the most unforgivable betrayal in life is betrayal from friendly Enemy.
betrayal doesnt come from an enemy because you already know theyre an enemy so whatevet they do against you is not a surprise or betrayal however brtrayal often comes from friends family or loved ones and thats why yorubas say kokoro ton jefo,inu efo lowa.

Literal translation.many unknown battles youre fighting doesnt come from the enemy you know but from the friend selling you out because he knows you in and out

Most of the time no enemy will attack you without indirect support from your family,friends or close relatives.ask kudirat abiola.who sold het out,her driver,ask this popular thief in nigeria.i cant remember his name.the one terrorizing lagosians.who sold him out,his mother that he abandoned in the village

Who sold jesus out,one of his12 disciples.judas.without judas,his enemies wouldnt have nailed him on the cross

Who sold samson out,his fok partner

who raped davids daughter? His own son (her brother)
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Lomprico2: 8:34am On May 22, 2018
post=67762603:
Bad people everywhere. Friends betraying friends because of money.

The husband was smart!

Yeah, unfortunately he married a very foolish woman.
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by Omooniya1: 8:35am On May 22, 2018
THE SADDEST THING ABOUT BETRAYAL IS THAT IT DOESN'T COME FROM YOUR ENEMIES, IT COMES FROM THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST!!!!!
Re: Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos by BlackHatNaija: 8:42am On May 22, 2018
Lomprico2:

Yeah, unfortunately he married a very foolish woman.
Haba! In that scenario you still think the woman is stupid? Have you entered one chance before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.