Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Reason Terry G Drink Sachet Water (pure Water) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Terry G Drink Sachet Water (pure Water) (584 Views)

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Terry G Drink Sachet Water (pure Water) by 10Ebisco: 10:28pm On May 21, 2018
Nigeria singer Terry G who is mostly called Akpako Master was heavily mocked by some fans after he shared a photo of himself on his dining table with sachet water to down the meal.

Many fans trolled Terry G for using the cheap sachet water as they had expected him to use table water instead of the sachet water (pure water).

Not everyone is gifted to mind their individual business as if the sachet water was theirs.

The pure water on Terry G’s table had his name on it to show that he is the owner of the sachet water he wanted to consume and it was for publicity so people will know he owns a water company.

The fan who felt embarrassed by his choice wrote; “Funny guy. This kind dining table no need see sachet water baba”.

Replying the troll, Terry G said; “I drink my water, period.”biz

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/reason-terry-g-drink-sachet-water-pure.html

Re: Reason Terry G Drink Sachet Water (pure Water) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15pm On May 21, 2018
Jobless fan.

Good one Ginger man!
Re: Reason Terry G Drink Sachet Water (pure Water) by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
sangalo king.....

terry gezus

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Defraud To Buy House, Car – Dice Ailes / Ladies If You Are Truly Beautiful Prove It Here / These Guys Won't Kill Me Oo Mark Angel Which One Is Romantic Portion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.