Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Why She Did Not Stay Celibate Like She Always Preached - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Why She Did Not Stay Celibate Like She Always Preached (372 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Why She Did Not Stay Celibate Like She Always Preached by olayinka00(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2018
The blogger said she still stands by what she said about women waiting and not just jumping from one bed to the other. She also revealed that she knew what she stood by could no longer fit with her as she grew older.

Linda did reveal that she is happy she is getting all; a man, marriage, and a child.

Nah. I want it all. Marriage and children and thankfully, that's what I am getting! Yay! Who says you can't have it all? God is amazing!

I preached celibacy to young girls because I feel that's the right way to live until you meet someone very special that you love & who loves you and wants to be in a comminted relentionship with you. Passing body around and having multiple partners is not the way and I stand by it.

And I've lived by it. But then I turned 36 and I knew there was nothing else I wanted more than to be a mum & wife and celibacy wan'st going to get me that!I even did a video talking about how much I wanted these two things and God has finally answered my prayers. Beyond Blessed.

Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Did Not Stay Celibate Like She Always Preached

Re: Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Why She Did Not Stay Celibate Like She Always Preached by jideflash(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2018
mumus dey like other people story

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Phyno Gets A Statue In Eleme, Port Harcourt / Upcoming Artistes Should Shun Pride - Comedian Prince Neche / Where Is Davido's Private Jet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.