Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (3310 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by ola9ja(m): 1:47am On May 22, 2018
(21-05-2018)

Oh, I'm so relieved.

I just ended the relationship today, I was bathing this morning when she called, I missed her calls, and she quickly composed a text message saying:

it's my sugarbunny's birthday, I am so happy to have you as my first love and friend, I pray that as you add a year today, heaven will open for you, everything you lay your hands shall prosper. do any how it's your day your babe gat your back, always remember that your babe love you and will always do.

I'm sorry the spell has been broken, I called her later in the day and told her that I saw her calls and got her message that I really appreciate everything she wrote in the text message but unfortunately I can no longer continue in the relationship, she knows I wanted to get married to her at most next year but telling me that people change and that I don't expect her to be the same person I know last time I saw her, was one in many reasons I am doing away with the relationship
I told her that I am certain that she had already moved on but was finding it difficult to tell me because she wants to have me as a backup plan.
I gave her the following reasons for moving on without her
1 Blocking me, my friends and family on facebook and not giving me a valid reason what caused it.

You can't love me and not love my family

2. For being a narcissist who only thinks and cares about herself alone
3. For not appreciating recharge cards that i used to send to her.

when ever I send her cards I am still the one that calls to find out if she has recharged, on several occasions she has said, oh she forgot

4. Changing my name on her phone to someone's else name and said that it's her phone that did it
5. There is no give in her dictionary, all she knows is collect, collect and collect
6. For disrespecting me on several occasions.

The list goes on and on....

It could sound stupid listing this things but if you reexamine them deeply you will know they aren't suppose to be taken likely.
Mind you, I have told her these things severally and I have given her over a year to adjust but she had chosen her part so she should face the consequences, that's only if it will affect her.
When I said it's over that both of should go our separate ways, she said if that's what I want, no problem.

Seriously I don't know I could do this on my birthday but I am glad I did it.
....And I am totally free and relieved now.
Hope to see a better person soon.

Link to Previous Post: https://www.nairaland.com/4513677/ending-toxic-relationship-monday

15 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 1:56am On May 22, 2018
lol, Do whatever pleases you bro, Post like yours makes loosers like me who don't have a girlfriend start smiling.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by blackpanthar: 1:57am On May 22, 2018
WOW, CONGRATS.... we need more guys like you, who would take a stand against desperate house GIRLS. grin

girls who feel entitled without acting their titles or playing their part in a relationship.

congrats bro.

ola9ja:
(21-05-2018)

Oh, I'm so relieved.

I just ended the relationship today, I was bathing this morning when she called, I missed her calls, and she quickly composed a text message saying:

it's my sugarbunny's birthday, I am so happy to have you as my first love and friend, I pray that as you add a year today, heaven will open for you, everything you lay your hands shall prosper. do any how it's your day your babe gat your back, always remember that your babe love you and will always do.

I'm sorry the spell has been broken, I called her later in the day and told her that I saw her calls and got her message that I really appreciate everything she wrote in the text message but unfortunately I can no longer continue in the relationship, she knows I wanted to get married to her at most next year but telling me that people change and that I don't expect her to be the same person I know last time I saw her, was one in many reasons I am doing away with the relationship
I told her that I am certain that she had already moved on but was finding it difficult to tell me because she wants to have me as a backup plan.
1 Blocking me, my friends and family on facebook and not giving me a valid reason what caused it.

when ever I send her cards I am still the one that calls to find out if she has recharged, on several occasions she has said, oh she forgot

4. Changing my name on her phone to someone's else name and said that it's her phone that did it
5. There is no give in her dictionary, all she knows is collect, collect and collect

It could sound stupid listing this things but if you reexamine them deeply you will know they aren't suppose to be taken lightly.
Mind you, I have told her these things severally and I have given her over a year to adjust but she had chosen her part so she should face the consequences, that's only if it will affect her.
When I said it's over that both of should go our separate ways, she said if that's what I want, no problem.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:09am On May 22, 2018
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 3:17am On May 22, 2018
Congrats and welcome back to the world of freedom.
Next time, chew before you swallow. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Bluezy13(m): 3:18am On May 22, 2018
I applaud your patience bro!

It took you this long to decide.
Two...three reasons listed above are enough for me to call off the relationship one month after meeting her.

Except for the blocking part: I'll call it off IMMEDIATELY I find out...let along blocking my family members.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by ekanDamie: 6:54am On May 22, 2018
The recharge card part tho. Lol.
If all dos signs are true then u sure should have ended it cos i cant even deal with all those for a week.
Im going out with bae today to talk bout how shes been disconnecting for bout 5days now.
If she cant open up n work things out am sure dis month end may not end b4 us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by SoapQueen(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2018
ola9ja:
(21-05-2018)

Oh, I'm so relieved.

It could sound stupid listing this things but if you reexamine them deeply you will know they aren't suppose to be taken lightly.

Link to Previous Post: https://www.nairaland.com/4513677/ending-toxic-relationship-monday

Happy Belated Birthday to you! You are very patient. It's a good thing you ended it. You will be fine.

Ride Solo!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Aremu01(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2018
Congrats bro
Now she ll appreciate you... I hope mine won't have to come to this though

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by EzendiEgo1: 7:54am On May 22, 2018
Stupid story for the Gods, This is why I did commented on your last post.

Childish behaviour

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Lavendra(f): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
its well. they say not all relationships lead to marriage. I'm sure you'll find the right girl that will love you the way you deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Marshalxv(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2018
Congrats bro.

But please don't lead us halfway, tell us the full gist. What was her reply ? how did she react to it?
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:37am On May 22, 2018
nigerians will soon end the era of buhari then all of us will be relieved togather
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by austyn0(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2018
Belated Happy Birthday broh,, you don't know how happy I am to see my fellow man act like a man....I wish you a far better shawty as you age with grace.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by united442(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2018
ola9ja:
(21-05-2018)

Oh, I'm so relieved.

try as much as possible to forget that girl..
she has lose her feelings for you long time ago.
meanwhile,if a girl tell you "if that's what I want, no problem.",it a big black lie,cause thats what she wanted along time.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2018
Congrats bro, this your girl turned ex now and my ex are just alike no difference atall. Everything she did to you, mine did same to me, So am happy am a free man now bro . Team Singles now bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2018
Congratulations my brother... You have taken the best decision of your life..

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by bouncin04(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
Congrats bro.... Na Man You Be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Lyns32uk(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2018
Congrats bro. I am happy for you. Now she can carry her wahala go meet the next guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by ola9ja(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupid story for the Gods, This is why I did commented on your last post.

Childish behaviour

Thank you bro, people sees things differently.
I can see you have a PhD in maturity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Congrats bro, this your girl turned ex now and my ex are just alike no difference atall. Everything she did to you, mine did same to me, So am happy am a free man now bro . Team Singles now bro.

Yes o! Team single
Team Virgin
wink
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
ndy87:

Yes o! Team single
Team Virgin. Lols virgin ko mbok no b me n u ooo��
wink
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by ola9ja(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2018
Marshalxv:
Congrats bro.

But please don't lead us halfway, tell us the full gist. What was her reply ? how did she react to it?

She tried to explain the aspect of not buying anything for me, that she uses all her money to settle school issues.

And that for the facebook issues, she didn't do it, then who did it she said she don't know, but she is not the one.

Then as for the name change, that it's her phone that did it.

She wasn't able to defend everything I listed here.

For her reaction, she said if that's what I want no problem, which simply means to me that she had probably move on before now. But I am very sure she would still feel it later.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2018
Seriously most 9ja ladies are not worth dating at all.

How your now ex gf behaves is how an average Nigerian lady behaves

Just face your hustle and forget about lady till when you're ready to marry.
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by zicoraads: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
A thread for losers grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=67777273][/quote]

Ya nah?
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Stycon(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2018
smiley angry grin
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Marshalxv(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2018
ola9ja:

She tried to explain the aspect of not buying anything for me, that she uses all her money to settle school issues.

And that for the facebook issues, she didn't do it, then who did it she said she don't know, but she is not the one.

Then as for the name change, that it's her phone that did it.

She wasn't able to defend everything I listed here.

For her reaction, she said if that's what I want no problem, which simply means to me that she had probably move on before now. But I am very sure she would still feel it later.

Lol, it seems your girlfriend (ex) has an answer to everything.
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
BREAKING: NY Jets chairman Christopher Johnson just announced that he will pay all fines that players on his team receive for not standing during the national anthem, following the NFL ruling today.

To make things even more awesome, Johnson is the brother of a Trump ambassador!
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by lilmax(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
Changing my name on her phone to someone's else name and said that it's her phone that did it

grin.....na life be this?

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
Changing my name on her phone to someone's else name and said that it's her phone that did it

grin.....na life be this?
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
Nawa tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / This Is Michael Jackson Grave Not House / Help: My Neighbor Is Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.