Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (106436 Views)

Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Ex Yahoo Boy Reveals Ritual Methods, Eating Poo, Running Mad, Using Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by adontcare(f): 8:40am On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

No, never, I have never committed any crime before in my life, even wen I was in Nigeria not to talk of where I have, as a single guy, I have never hurt anyone before or break someone's heart and am not into any religion
good because am married with children so I cannot join too
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2018
adontcare:
good because am married with children so I cannot join too

cheesycheesy. Haa, congrat drear
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Adeyemismith(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2018
LyfeJennings:

No need to trade words with U
Keep displaying ur foolishness
that is why you are a big fool becos am sure you will still reply again mumu
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by adiyemama(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by ottidex(m): 1:29am On Jun 13, 2018
dmexy33:
When ever a person ventures into ritualistic activities he seizes to be what he used to be.
When a normal business man ventures into money rituals he is no longer a businessman but a ritualist as goes for every profession.
When people say yahoo yahoo they think its easy, in real life, ritual aside, if there are 100 yahoo boys in a room only 15 will make it because the game is all about luck.
Now the one you call yahoo plus is not yahoo yahoo anymore. The rituals will give you money in different ways that you no longer need to sit behind a laptop. Some people might injest live snakes which enables them vomit money at will, some use dwarfs, some make convenants with water spirits (every flowing water body has a spirit (s), and a chief priest) that's why many people go mad when they can't keep their end of the deal with the spirit.
So you must understand that these ritualistic ways are not limited to yahoo boys alone, Lawyers, doctors, business men, footballers, politicians all engage it such acts.

You seem to know alot
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by ottidex(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2018
mighty2:
An unidentified allegedly retired Yahoo boy (internet fraudster), has reportedly confessed to making N1.80billion before retiring from cyber fraud business.
According to the report which is circulating on the internet, the former fraudster also exposed methods in which various scams and money rituals are carried out in Nigeria.
In recent times, there are rumours concerning how some internet fraudsters and money ritualists carry out their operations, and just to clear the air, the mystery billionaire separated the “truth” from the
“lies” in juju-infused money making.

Read the post in full below:

“Ok as a former yahoo boy, I can say that some of this things are true and some are lies. You see that faeces thing is a lie! The faeces will be burnt so you can’t smell it anymore but it’s very potent because the person who has the the poo will die and this isn’t even for yahoo, it is blood money direct. Although if yahoo boy does it, it is automatic explosion for the person.

“Another one is that hating in public space. The babalawo is just trying to scam the yahoo boy thinking he won’t be able to do it. However, wiping of kitten (lady part) after intercourse is true. There is also one that you sleep and cvm inside the girl after bathing a soap and she won’t get pregnant again and if she does, she must miscarry. That one too is very potent and many slay queens have been used for this but they don’t know yet!
“Licking honey is a big fat lie. It can only work for one on one. It can’t work for someone overseas.

When I was active, the one I know that is 100% is the one that you tie the person’s picture with thread and bury it beside the grave of a person whose gender is same as the person you want to hit.

“After the person sends you money, you must buy ram and wear one tira round its neck. The ram will die overnight! A Lagos big girl that does aristo and uses this on senators actually took me to where I did this one and the lady has been mentioned online over and over again.
“The barking like a dog is true , the one day madness is true and trust me you want to know the process.

So many girls have been blacklisted in Dubai because of boys. They will take her to Dubai, have her open account with her details and collect her card and checkbook. When fraud is detected, the girl becomes wanted but she doesn’t know till when she goes back to Dubai and end up in jail.

“All these stuff aren’t exclusive to yahoo boys as it has been around since…yahoo boys just started adding it to business. Lastly many people do rituals and claim yahoo when it is not yahoo. I actually did tax return and dating and made over N1.8 billion and then stopped. God forgive me!”

More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/retired-yahoo-boy-reveals-ritual-methods-speaks-on-eating-poo-running-mad.html

I don't understand this part..

Another one is that hating in public space. The babalawo is just trying to scam the yahoo boy thinking he won’t be able to do it.

Who does?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by dmexy33: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
I de the game.
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 18, 2018
ponti93:
Anybody that did juju for Yahoo is simply a ritualist....bank transfer and credit card loading doesnt need juju... Spamming and cracking doesnt need juju... Carding doesn't need juju... Alibaba doesn't need juju.... Indians, americans and Russians has been in the game wey before nigerians learnt job... Do they use juju... 1.8 billion is nothing compared to what boys cashout monthly no juju... Dis op is simply mad
Not just the op a lot of ignorant, archaic & backward, slow thinking dullards on NL are more mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Abudu2000:
You think it's only yahooboys who do rituals? Then tell me why every rich IBO person always have a sore on his leg that has refused to heal. And pls don't mention accident coz we ve heard that lie too many times.

Iwill wait!

You can't rule out diabetics
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Joseph1505(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Is it not better to get an online skill like Copywriting and earn $2000 a month than all these ritual things.
Guys, this is sure update just stop rituals.
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Ricardosmechito: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yahoozee boyz them go spoil naija yall
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by ibechris(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
post=67771631:
I used to think being a yahoo boy was just a fraudster with a laptop, until I realized that it means more than laptop. It means being fetish.

In summary now, there are many of our girls out there that's being used already even without then knowing.

Especially the one you bath with a soap and cum inside the lady and she won't give birth again or would be having miscarriage. What a waste of life. And one innocent guy will see the lady and propose only to inherit a barren woman and since they won't open up about their past, everything remains like that.

Making the innocent man to suffer, going from Church to Church. Our girls needs to be very careful. Especially this new generation of girls that doesn't want to help you select beans, they only want to come and eat when the beans is all cooked.

U go like beans a lot. grin grin
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2023
adekennis:
Everything he said there is actually true ,but believe me some are not using anything but plain luck..You may want to argue this but I know what I’m saying. Also 1.8 billion is even too small compare to what some other guys have made.. I have my fact about all this. Say no to Crime.

Can you introduce me to any baba for money rituals please?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2023
LyfeJennings:
Seriously considering killing my conscience and getting back into the game.
Hey man,can you help me with any original baba?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2023
kepal99:

Killing the conscience isnt easy my brother. Wonder how other brothers do it
Hey man,can you help me with any real spiritual father that can bring me wealth? I will do anything please
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Unik3030:
so person wey dey nack jazz n he cripple instanta na exploit of babalawo. go to some sides in ebonyi n some side for OGUN state n u will know that jazz no b play
Can you please introduce me to some? How can I contact you? Please I will do anything, poverty is terrible
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Kylekent59:

You were afraid when you read that. But why did you allow him lick your pussy and suck u.

Kaiii. Just pray you are ok oooo.

Back to the topic.

I had seen a lot and let me say somethings I had experienced.

Back then at the UNI,i had a roommate who happens to be a yahoo guy but he later quited. He said he wanted to join his yahoo friends into the business, then when he and One other guy that wanted to join they are to meet a native doctor,he gave them rules and regulation. They were told to come the next day by 11:45pm at a river. They were told that they would be bathed with fowl blood and some rituals will take place immediately, so that night my frnd didn't go but the other guy went, all the rituals were performed on him and in two weeks time he hammered,started living expensive life. My roommate said he is very happy he didn't go that day that he is afraid of rituals.

I know of a guy who faces a bottle of coke upside down after he must have polluted inside it. He places his two feet on the bottom of the bottle.

There is another one I know, this guy will sleep with different girls and would use the same CD on all of them,he then call the names of those girls he slept with that day 3 times and bury the cd with some charms. Omo con see as him hammer within a week con buy VENZA.

I just pity most girls because they are dead already inside. They wnt be able to give birth when it's time,miscarriage all the time.

I remember father mbaka telling all these ladies to always say to such guys"i am expensive" but because of materials things most girls wouldn't think twice and accept any guy as long as he is looking flashy and he has a ride.

Abeg make una pity the man way go later marry una
Bros please,how do I contact you? I want you to introduce me to this guy's, please I have the mind and I'm ready to do anything
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2023
zone51:

At bolded, 100% confirmed.
Can you introduce me to an original spiritual father please? I will do anything
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by LyfeJennings(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hey man,can you help me with any original baba?

I can't man
my conscience pricks a lot
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
LyfeJennings:

I can't man
my conscience pricks a lot
Dude,you ain't doing anything,you are just helping me please. I'm super desperate, please just help me by introducing me to the ones that you know. How can I contact you?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by LyfeJennings(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Dude,you ain't doing anything,you are just helping me please. I'm super desperate, please just help me by introducing me to the ones that you know. How can I contact you?

God's time is the best
Referring U means I'm aiding U
Hustle hard
Pray Harder
God loves U
Regards,

Please do not mention or contact me for this purpose again

Bless U

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
LyfeJennings:

God's time is the best
Referring U means I'm aiding U
Hustle hard
Pray Harder
God loves U
Regards,

Please do not mention or contact me for this purpose again

Bless U
Oh, you could've just told me you don't know any instead of beating round the bush
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by LyfeJennings(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Oh, you could've just told me you don't know any instead of beating round the bush

lol
I have nothing to prove to U young man
I will not be a part of your self destructive instinct
Wetin U dey find
U go see am but not from me or with me
Be blessed

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
LyfeJennings:

lol
I have nothing to prove to U young man
I will not be a part of your self destructive instinct
Wetin U dey find
U go see am but not from me or with me
Be blessed
No wahala na
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
GMBOFASIA do you have anything to tell me?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by GMBOFASIA: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:
GMBOFASIA do you have anything to tell me?
Yea ‪drop your WhatsApp
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
GMBOFASIA:

Yea ‪drop your WhatsApp
Drop yours in the email,let me contact you instead
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
GMBOFASIA:

Yea ‪drop your WhatsApp
Hope it's good news ooo because I dey desperate like Bleep
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by GMBOFASIA: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Drop yours in the email,let me contact you instead
Thomas445522@gmail.com
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Stonecoldstare1: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2023
GMBOFASIA:

Thomas445522@gmail.com
I just sent you an email using sylarrr007@gmail.com
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by GMBOFASIA: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.