Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

When The Time Is Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Time Is Right (205 Views)

As A Christian At What Age Is Right To Have A Girlfriend / First Fruit Time Is Here! / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Time Is Right by jonatoye(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When the Time is Right

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord makes things happen only when the time is right. However, every man has the responsibility to arise and shine when the period of darkness is fulfilled and the light has come!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The smallest of them will become a family. The weakest of them will become a mighty nation. At the right time I, the LORD, will make it happen quickly." (Isaiah 60:22 GW)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes it seems as if God has forgotten us and we are not even on his clock. Yet, there is never a time in which He is not aware of the desires of our hearts. In His calendar, there is time and purpose for everything.

We must not but remain hopeful and wait on God on every issue of life. Those things that appear so difficult for you will become easy and every dream will become a fulfillment when the time is right because then the Lord will make it happen.

Be assured that in God, your heart desires will be granted in His own way. Don't attempt to be smart, no man can outrun God and you can only become what He helps you to become. Live with an assurance of the fact that when the time is right God will make it happen.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to wait for my divine intervention and visitation in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
When the time is right the Lord will make it happen.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Miraculous Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Director Of Soccer Japan National Team Haarilhojicci Who Was Inevitable Dismisse / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / I Was Surprised By A Journal Article That Recommended Cutting With Bare Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.