Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) (13715 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by ecamzy: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
It was indeed an emotionally laden scenario few days ago as Queen of South East Nigeria,Queen Vera Nweke had a Visit to this Beautiful ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway Kids in lagos.

The soft spoken beauty queen and her team initiated the visit as they prepare to officially launch her project in June.

According to Miss Nweke Who stated that kids children need to imbibe Nigerian culture in dressings as against the overwhelming influence of the West by appreciating our uniqueness.

Queen Vera who also believes that children are the tomorrow we look up to, and in feeding with all their need today, we are saving the tomorrow they will become.

It could be recalled that the Beautiful Queen of South East Nigeria Queen Vera Nweke Made a Promise to help and improve Child Education in Nigeria at the contest which was held in Owerri Imo State, which attracted several high profile personalities and the high and mighty in the corridors of showbiz industry.

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by stevearagorn(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
Good ftc lala thank u I ave seen my alert its good to FTC money money am #10,000 naira rich
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
Cute kids....Unlike my neighbours pikin..making noise upandan cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by ASPchris(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
Queen of which south east please shocked?

7 Likes

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by titiforever: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
Beautiful souls
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
As much as I commend her campaign, who are those endorsing these queens?

Queen of South-East Nigeria kwa?

1 Like

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by GrandMufti: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
K
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
Cute kids...

Albino kids are bea
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
k
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
fine ppl
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by fakuta(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
may God see you through, is a great start
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by gabbie77: 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by valnosky(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
Is this news
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by maticdamian(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2018
Move on
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by tesstess(f): 12:35pm On May 22, 2018
beautiful kids
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2018
Who made her queen of SE? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by chuks34(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2018
I'm a king also

king of mamba
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
Mtcheeew!! See her coke and fanta leg! She must be queen of south-eastern part of south wast.e of Nigeria!

Why is she even meeting rich kids when there are poor kids in ghetto and motherless homes that are in dire need of help!!

2 Likes

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2018
Whenever I see Igbo children, I could hardly tell if they are Americans. They always look fresh and well fed. I can assure you these children are not from Afonjas; they don't look this fresh no matter the diet!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Nimned: 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
titiforever:
Beautiful souls

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by LZAA: 1:18pm On May 22, 2018
sean1000x:
Whenever I see Igbo children, I could hardly tell if they are Americans. Those always looks fresh and well fed. I can assure you these children are not from Afonjas; they don't look this fresh no matter the diet!

2 Likes

Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Trapnews: 1:24pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=67777610][/quote]
Are these the best you can parade?
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Trapnews: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
sean1000x:
Whenever I see Igbo children, I could hardly tell if they are Americans. Those always looks fresh and well fed. I can assure you these children are not from Afonjas; they don't look this fresh no matter the diet!
Are these the best you can parade?
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Mikeross62: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
Good
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by daveP(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2018
And for her mind now, she has done one of her primary objective as a beauty queen... visiting kids of politicians that were dumped or kids that still have better lives than the rough and ghetto ones down the slums. those are the true Less privileged lady.
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by ezy9: 2:05pm On May 22, 2018
weldone
Re: Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2018
afonja skull miners can never ,i mean will never luk fresh as dis...even dia billonaire children be lyk pit toilet...more ugly dan dia slave masters

(1) (Reply)

No Pant! No Bra… This Lady Wore This Out (see Photos) / How Actress Funke Akindele Had Her Twins Through Another Woman / 50 Cent Injured In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.