Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M (69758 Views)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
End time events......
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Sirventor01(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
Boyfriend from hell
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by ANNOY(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Picture or....
I can see you love seeing dead bodies. Ew
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by iamdynamite(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
i wonder why any sane man will kill this pretty lady.....

eni lori o ni fila
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Wiizzyy: 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
d level of wickedness inherent in the heart of man stil baffles me...
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by anyimontana(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=67777901][/quote]u r a suspect...
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2018
boyfriend killing girlfriend and vice versa is now a regular occurrence in nigeria. too much killings these days is certainly not good for nigeria and nigerians. May Jah help us
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
The rise of the “feminista-killers”! cry
Naija men goooooo and work ooooooo!!!!

Chai!!!!!

See FINE WOMAN!!!!! cry

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by divinespark: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
The guy must be her sugar son. Are you an exporter or an intending exporter? Click on the first link on my signature for the contemporary trends in export trade.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
How sad.

RIP.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Bamidey: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

For him to have repeatedly stabbed her on private part proves that she must have been cheating on him.

Naija girls should stop cheating.
Irrespective of colour, soze or shape; preeks are all the same.
Finally an error from my PhD holder grin

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Bamidey: 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

For him to have repeatedly stabbed her on private part proves that she must have been cheating on him.

Irrespective of colour, size or shape; preeks are all the same.
Finally an error from my PhD holder grin

You don modify am grin grin but I was fast. I deserve some accolades

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Onyenna(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:

Kilode

I've been around mbano people for a while.... When something strange or surprising happens, they'll first shout "otu ocha".....which means the same as "cheeiiii"...or "jeeez!"....

I've edited my comment cos it just dawned on me that some people might not understand....

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Lumig: 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
Imagine!! We are all expected to believe this without seeing the stabbed...
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Donkalio: 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
Did he saved any cash with her?...what drugs will cause in this country. Lazy Nigerian youth. RIP to the dead.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
Men are murderers, this is why successful women should remain single and just use men as sperm donors. Men are completely hope.less.

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by wiloy2k8(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Girls must cheat.

Preek can never be dsame
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by andycom(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Girls must cheat.

shatap maifriend
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by ANNOY(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
Onyenna:

I've been around mbano people for a while.... When something strange or surprising happens, they'll first shout "otu ocha".....which means the same as "cheeiiii"...or "jeeez!"....

I've edited my comment cos it just dawned on me that some people might not understand....
O sorry
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by chuks34(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
pishure or... .. .
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
Drugs has destroyed the moral fabric of our society.

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Sunnynwa: 1:43pm On May 22, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Just when we are yet to get over the yesterday's case that a man killed his girlfriend and dumped her corpse in Bucket, and similar case just came up in Abuja, A lady named Onize Ismaila has been allegedly murdered by her boyfriend, the lady said to be daughter of a high ranking Police officer was killed after she refused giving him N1million.

Now according to News Breaker Ozo Musty who shared the Photos, the man stabbed her severally on her Private part, before proceeding to slice her throat, Quite Horrific..

See photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-stabs-his-girlfriend-on-her-private.html

Is the lady on that picture not Merit of Living in Bondage?
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Biggers82(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
When tell those Slay Mama to come date peaceful loving men like me they will not listen now
that's why all those idiotic Yoruba Lazy fools keep killing them all
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
That is why I refuse the idea of a grown woman living alone, even if she is too proud to live with her parents at least she should take her younger brother, sister or some close female relative with her. now imagine she get a brother for that house that boyfriend will not even think of arguing with her talkless of killing her.

Remainds me when i threaten & even beat up some of these useless guys way dey fight them girlfriends.

R.I.P

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by pastorcyrus(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
It happened a week ago

She was an event planner

She was doing very well

So sad
When I read about what is happening in Naija sometimes, I will begine to imagine what our country will turn into in the next 100 years to come.God have mercy.cheating girlfriend spotted

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Heavance(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Girls must cheat.

What the efff

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
Fek noooze no picture no beleaf
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by HoodBillionaire: 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
she will not make heaven
she died in sin
she died with a bleached skin
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by okenwaa(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:
Humans are wicked. All of us. It's in our blood.
What a shameful and disappointing way to die.
O my God

Speak for yourself idiet!!
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by okenwaa(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
Jiang:
That is why I refuse the idea of a grown woman living alone, even if she is too proud to live with her parents at least she should take her younger brother, sister or some close female relative with her. now imagine she get a brother for that house that boyfriend will not even think of arguing with her talkless of killing her.

Remainds me when i threaten & even beat up some of these useless guys way dey fight them girlfriends.

Actor.

R.I.P
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by chigoziem10(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Girls must cheat.

What has cheating got to do with this story now? Or do you have reading problem?
Besides, is cheating a go ahead order to kill your partner? So you will kill your partner if you find out she's cheating? Think before you talk my friend

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by KELVONISTIC: 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
Picture or I don't Bilivit kiss

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable