Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,077 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M (69710 Views)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by okenwaa(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:

Poor man. It pain u .
Corpse

See how you'll soon commit suicide ....

We'll always be here to type r.i.p 4 u.

Don't know who's sounding pained here..
Go get a life bro b4 u kill urself.

Sipping my RL

Continue!!
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by sweetilicious(f): 7:32pm On May 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
It happened a week ago

She was an event planner

She was doing very well

So sad
God save us from this.Reason why one should get closer to God.He will protect you from intending evil people.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by sapeleboi(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
picture pls
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls must cheat.
For him to have repeatedly stabbed her on the private part proves that she must have been cheating on him.

Naija girls should stop cheating.
Irrespective of colour, size or shape; preeks are all the same.

The fact that you can make this her fault without facts and not even blame the murderer shows a lose nut is available in your head.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls must cheat.
For him to have repeatedly stabbed her on the private part proves that she must have been cheating on him.

and u think say na sense you just make sooo
ehn?
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by ANNOY(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2018
okenwaa:

See how you'll soon commit suicide ....

We'll always be here to type r.i.p 4 u.

Don't know who's sounding pained here..
Go get a life bro b4 u kill urself.

Sipping my RL

Continue!!
You are completely worthless.
U will die and beggar and you will not be at peace with anyone. You mates are getting rich and you are here arguing like a child with someone who has made it in life.
Your life is completely useless and I think you should commit suicide.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Picture or....

Two things!
It's either you're a lesbian or you're a male pretending to be a female. Because no sensible girl will comment this when someone died this way.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2018
So sad! May she RIP!

Those of you commenting "picture or I don't believe it" I pray when tragedy befalls you no single human being will believe it enough to care or come to your aid since y'all feel the life of a human being can be joked about.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Henon: 8:58pm On May 22, 2018
Professor101:
But wait, what did she see in that monster of a guy? Mehnnn some gals can be really weird. RIP fine woman.

Ladies please don't be deceived, if your BF is violent please report him to the nearest police station. #Mytake

If you need a beautiful website design without the advanced payment please check my signature
she saw sizeable dicck
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by janejive(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
God will punish him for wasting this pretty woman's life.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Evangelistofluv: 9:30pm On May 22, 2018
Chaiiiiiiiii see raw beautiful lady, nice skin
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Catherinapure: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
ha dis world is coming to an end. all this because of #1M
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by oolorii(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
lalo128:
you know ize? she is a very nice and kind hearted girl very calm

She was one of the kindest soul I know.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by oolorii(f): 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
lalo128:
you know ize? she is a very nice and kind hearted girl very calm

She was one of the kindest soul I know. I still can't believe she is dead.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Trexnemesis(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2018
GoTV:
sad Where is the picture of the stabbed TOTO

Haba! What type of heart do you have?
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by okenwaa(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:

You are completely worthless.
U will die and beggar and you will not be at peace with anyone. You mates are getting rich and you are here arguing like a child with someone who has made it in life.
Your life is completely useless and I think you should commit suicide.

Hahaha

Nigerians and frustration

I heard that Dangote and Otedola argue with poor people all the time online.

Chai... big man d@ have made it, we wouldn't want to hear d@ a NL big man hanged himself tomorrow ooo...hahaha

Chai...bunch of hopeless kids everywhere.
Go back to school boy and study.
I'm done with u kiddo.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by serikigoro: 10:13pm On May 22, 2018
A real A*shole you are! So because she was cheating the d*ckhead had a right to end her life. Lets see how ur d*ckhead brother is going to enjoy the rest of his life. And to the 87 losers who liked the shit of a comment. You guys can have the middle finger. Whatever happened to moving on if someone cheats on you? Must you end their lives you f*cking losers. If someone cheats on you, move on they simply don't want you in their lives anymore losers! Why take their lives? If you are that valuable someone else should want your sorry behinds. Why y'all scared of letting go? Losers ! Killing other people cos they dumped your sorry behinds!

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67777828] shocked

Girls must cheat.

Irrespective of colour, size or shape; preeks are all the same.[/quote]
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by onadana: 10:18pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls must cheat.

you are so disgusting
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by srclark: 1:24am On May 23, 2018
Tapout:

asin eh... Better market.
market or no market the girl wont come back to live pray not to lose a loved one cause of one useless human .The scars will always be there that is just the irony no matter the punishment you give the killer
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by ANNOY(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Hahaha

Nigerians and frustration

I heard that Dangote and Otedola argue with poor people all the time online.

Chai... big man d@ have made it, we wouldn't want to hear d@ a NL big man hanged himself tomorrow ooo...hahaha

Chai...bunch of hopeless kids everywhere.
Go back to school boy and study.
I'm done with u kiddo.
Have you forgotten you are nothing more than a corpse to me. So if you reply me you are completely worthless.
Be riding someone else's car. Get a life.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by AFONJACOW(m): 6:28am On May 23, 2018
CeeKay17:

Honestly I just wonder how some girls think sef, I really wonder. They would even tell you they want a man that's kind, godfearing bla bla and yet they would turn around and date the exact opposite.
I wouldn't go as far as saying its good for her thou. Leaving a violent and obsessive person isn't as easy as you think. Some women lost their lives while trying to leave their abusive partners.
just negodu how this one just waste her life because of one good for nothing guy, na so dem dey select guys as if they dey bend-down select shop, e get one I dey toast those days, I do all I can just to won her affection na so she dey form for me because she get small car those day's and I no get , one annoying thing if u see the guy she dey fall for, the guy she dey carry all her goods dey dash for free he no even reach me anywhere the ground I stand he no fit stand there, just a common motor park tout, nah so the guy dey panel beat her up and down, e get one day he knock out her front tooth, I took her to the police station to make entry, after the entry the police arrested the EDIOT , this girl later lied that the guy did not physically abused her, the money I take call police just go like that with all the insult I collect from them, na that time I sabi say women get fish brain, the guy got her pregnant and abscond with all her little savings and car...
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by CeeKay17: 7:48am On May 23, 2018
AFONJACOW:
just negodu how this one just waste her life because of one good for nothing guy, na so dem dey select guys as if they dey bend-down select shop, e get one I dey toast those days, I do all I can just to won her affection na so she dey form for me because she get small car those day's and I no get , one annoying thing if u see the guy she dey fall for, the guy she dey carry all her goods dey dash for free he no even reach me anywhere the ground I stand he no fit stand there, just a common motor park tout, nah so the guy dey panel beat her up and down, e get one day he knock out her front tooth, I took her to the police station to make entry, after the entry the police arrested the EDIOT , this girl later lied that the guy did not physically abused her, the money I take call police just go like that with all the insult I collect from them, na that time I sabi say women get fish brain, the guy got her pregnant and abscond with all her little savings and car...
Don't waste your time on girls like that. They aren't worth it at all.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by yungtunes(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2018
Lesson to d ladies... pls know d kind of men u roll with
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by adiyemama(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by lalo128: 9:05am On May 25, 2018
oolorii:

She was one of the kindest soul I know.
yes she was...forgive my wrong English.
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by Sadiyaene(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Where is the picture of the stabbed TOTO
U sure say u dey normal ; Na Toto be ur problem ba grin grin ur fada must hear this
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by samtol4(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls must cheat.

Are u on drugs or tramadol? If she he has right to stabbed her to death? You need deep mental renovations
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by aimmoney9: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls must cheat.

OGA IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO KILL HER OR COMMIT SUCH HEINOUS CRIME

IF SOMEONE CHEATS ON YOU BE IT MALE OR FEMALE THE BEST THING IS TO LET GO...THIS IS NOT LOVE BUT OBSESSION

PLUS HE JUST SHOWED HE WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN HER BECAUSE OF HER MONEY HENCE THE BLACKMAIL

JESUS CAN'T BLACKMAIL YOU WITH UR SINS THAT IS TRUE LOVE
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by aimmoney9: 2:11am On Apr 21, 2020
OPEN LETTER TO GODWIN EMEFIELE CBN GOVERNOR

GODWIN EMEFIELE THE BANE OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY

LET US GO INTO THE NITTY GRITTY OF THIS LETTER WITHOUT DILLY DALLY

THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY UNDER THE CURRENT CBN GOVT HAVE SUFFERED ABYSMALLY IN TERMS OF GROWTH, STANDARD OF LIVING AND COST OF LIVING ALL EMANATING FROM HIS SNOWBALL ABILITY TO INCESSANTLY DEVALUE THE NIGERIAN NAIRA.
I KNOW SOME ECONOMISTS WOULD ARGUE VAGUELY THAT HE DID IT UNDER THE DIRECTIVE OF PRESIDENT BUHARI BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CBN IS AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION AND THUS ACTS INDEPENDENTLY.

THIS HIS JAUNDICED INCLINATION TO DEVALUE OUR NAIRA AS SEEN IN HIM DEVALUING IT FROM (160 TO 360 AND NOW RECENTLY WHICH HE CALLS MUTIPLICATIVES FROM 360 TO 380 TO A DOLLAR) IS HIGHLY SICKENING AND UNPATRIOTIC.

UNPATRIOTIC IN THE SENSE THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF THE CBN WHILE PUTTING NIGERIAN INTEREST FIRST INSTEAD OF LISTENING AND IMPLEMENTING ANY IOTA OF DEVALUATION ADVICE BEEN SPOONFED HIM BY THE IMF, WORLD BANK ET AL.

I WOULD SAY HE JUST CAME IN AND SPOILT THE SUCCESSES OF HIS PREDECESSORS PROF. SOLUDO (WHO TRIED TO REVALUE/APPRECIATE OUR NAIRA BY RE-INTRODUCING COINS WHICH DIDN'T PULL THROUGH DUE TO ITS POOR GENERAL ACCEPTABILITY) AND SANUSI LAMIDO, FOR THEM DEVALUATION WAS NEVER AN OPTION, PLUS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHEN YOU DEVALUE IT IS HARD TO REVALUE.

GOING FORWARD, HIS POLICIES HAVE GREATLY AFFECTED NIGERIANS BADLY IN THAT WHAT WE COULD GET IN THE MARKET AT LESSER IS NOW WORTH MORE THAN TWICE IT'S WORTH, THUS LOW STANDARD OF LIVING AND HIGH COST OF LIVING BECAUSE THE NAIRA HAS LOST IT'S VALUE AND CAN'T VIE INTERNATIONALLY.

FURTHERMORE, HIS UNSAVOURY REGULATION AND CONTROL OF FOREX IN PARTICULAR THE DOLLAR IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, BECAUSE HE NOW PLAYS SECOND FIDEL TO THE BUREAU DE CHANGE.

YES THE INVISIBLE HAND OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY WOULD DRIVE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR BUT THE CBN STILL RETAINS NE PLUS ULTRA JURISDICTION IN ITS PRICING, REGULATION AND CONTROL. AND TO MY SHEER SURPRISE THE CBN IS PLAYING A SECOND FIDEL IN THIS ROLE, IN THAT, MORE PERCENTAGE OF THE DOLLAR IS ISSUED TO THE BUREAU DE CHANGE MAKING THEM HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER THE DOLLAR PRICING INSTEAD OF ISSUING MORE PERCENTAGES TO THE COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT CAN FOLLOW AND OBEY SPECIAL DIRECTIVES (UNLIKE THE BUREAU DE CHANGE) IN THEIR PRICING AND ALLOWING GREATER ALLOCATIONS FOR FORM Q SO THAT BUSINESSES CAN GET THEIR DOLLAR AND ITS PRICING FROM THE CBN THUS BOOSTING BUSINESSES AND THE ECONOMY AT LARGE. BECAUSE IF THIS IS DONE THE POSITIVE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT WILL BE GREAT IN THAT IT WILL TRANSLATE INTO LOWER COST OF GOODS SOLD DOMESTICALLY, LOW COST OF LIVING, AND INCREASE IN THE STANDARD OF LIVING, AND MIGHT JUST BE WHAT WILL REVIVE THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY ONCE MORE.

FINALLY, I WOULD IMPLORE THE CBN GOVT TO STOP BEING OBSEQUIOUS TO THE IMF, WORLD BANK, ET AL IN MATTERS BORDERING ON DEVALUATION AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS AND BE MORE PATRIOTIC AND PUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS INTERESTS AND WELFARE FIRST IN ALL ITS DOINGS. SO THAT NIGERIANS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WILL FEEL THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF HIS OFFICE AND THE INTITUTION HE SIRE.

WE NEED POSITIVE CHANGE.

GREAT POLICY MAKERS.....GREAT.

FROM A VERY CONCERNED NIGERIAN

AUGUSTINE
Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by jonahhh: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2020
No justification for killing but... Naija babes too dey cheat abeg... How fem take know say Na 1 million cause am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.