Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

@ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / @ (952 Views)

This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries / I Missed This Nysc Batch C 2013, What Should I Do Pls? / p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ by COOLDK(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2010
Re: @ by jamace(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2010
I will rather oppose your motion.
The aim of establishing the NYSC scheme among others is to develop junior leaders for this country. How can you lead a people you don't know? You must serve to get use to the people whom you will lead in the nearest future. If there are challenges in the scheme, it is normal with any other establishment in Nigeria. What you should request is improvement in the leadership of Nigeria and by extension the NYSC scheme.
Re: @ by Adonike(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2010
I totally support the previous poster.
Re: @ by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 26, 2010
Adonike:

I totally support the previous poster.
Try to undestand post b/4 u comment.u Are to drop ur point and not to answer may be u support it or not.say the point/reason why u agree or disagree.
Re: @ by COOLDK(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2010
Adonike:

Thanks a lot. All i need is points to back d argument not dt im opening d debate to NL

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C For 2010? / NYSC REDEPLOYS COPR MEMBERS SERVING IN BORNO / NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.