Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! (1424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! by bamdil(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2007
My close friend was diagnosed a Liver problem, can someone tell me what he can do to be cured, and pls tell me can this lead to death?
Please i need reply very soon, because as at present he is so depressed that I myself don't know how to help him.
Thanks
Re: Help! by cuteass1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
Darling, that's a life and death situation so i suggets that instead of asking for a solution to cure liver-problem on nairaland, he should consult his doctor

he might need an operation, or if its not that serious, he might get cured by tablets and injections but no matter what i think he needs to visit a/his hospital for medical attention and help

Put him in prayers as well, cos God is the overall healer wink

wishing your friend a quick recovery cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy / What Causes Menstrual Pains??? / New Gym @ Palmgrove Estate.... Monthly Membership Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.