Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. (578 Views)

Mechanical Engineering Or Metallurgical Engineering / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Material And Metallurgical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. by Brunicekid(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
Nairalanders, i want to request for Final Year Project topics that a Materials and Metallurgical Engineering student can undertake as an undergraduate.

Oyaa Naa...Let's keep dropping them.
Re: Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. by IbokPatrick(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
You must be a strong man......
Re: Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. by baruzeez(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
Brunicekid:
Nairalanders, i want to request for Final Year Project topics that a Materials and Metallurgical Engineering student can undertake as an undergraduate._

Oyaa Naa...Let's keep dropping them.

projects that are yet to be done ba?
Re: Materials And Metallurgical Engineering Students. by Brunicekid(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2018
baruzeez:
projects that are yet to be done ba?
Yes ooo, projects that are yet to be done...But, you can give me old ones also so that i can modify them.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help. Economics. / Brain Teaser / The 8 Secrets Of Increasing Your Brain Power Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.