Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) (19268 Views)

Diesel Tanker Catches Fire In Ojota (Photos) / Diesel Tanker Explodes Near Bishop Oyedepo’s School In Abuja (Video) / Diesel Tanker falls, Goes Up In Flame At Umunya, Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
;Dthe flat head will come for u oh :Dthe flat head will come for u oh
Am warming up for them, am I d one dat koba dem? None of their states is developed and they ar developers o. sad

1 Like

Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
In this Buhari economy
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
sinola:

Thank God,it is raining now in Lagos metropolis although,i am so pissed off bc my DSTV has tripped off and Naija match will soon start.
years back AIT use to show matches like dis but ever since dokpesi decided to go into politics of propaganda they have been running at lost so if rain fall no match
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
'
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by anibi9674: 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
In every lady's inbox, there is always a guy chatting to himself. He says "Hello' today and replies himself 'Hi' tomorrow.
So also in every guys inbox
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by realaiibbee(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
In every lady's inbox, there is always a guy chatting to himself. He says "Hello' today and replies himself 'Hi' tomorrow.

Mumu Guy. Instead of typing "send your account details" and watch out for the speed at which you'll respond.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by kuntash: 5:35pm On May 22, 2018
phlamingboy:
Op, this is not lasema, it's federal fire service.
Nice one

If you are trying to imitate Nwamkpe abi Wetin dem dey call am.... Sorry his own isn't this sick that much...
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 5:35pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
And that makes you happy? A time will come when you ll wish a spam message is an important message
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
Dareal90s:

Am warming up for them, am I d one dat koba dem? None of their states is developed and they ar developers o. sad
u mean dey developed New York, Tokyo, dubai, London and Lagos but couldn't develop ordinary village like Enugu and co
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Oju4190: 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
lol
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 22, 2018
nah, thats a lie
Geraldchris:
So also in every guys inbox
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
u mean dey developed New York, Tokyo, dubai, London and Lagos but couldn't develop ordinary village like Enugu and co
Yes o, I've been wondering over 10years nw and am tired of wondering.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Morayo1306: 5:41pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God it was put off

1 Like

Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by chibokgirls(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
And you think that's the best way to make friends? to be snubbing some guys chat? For someone to be chatting you consistently doesn't mean that he is jobless, might just be that he is obsessed with you.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:

Funny yet so true
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2018
Teewhy2:
Eyah no electricity in that street for the next one month.
If you know you know.
Na Victoria Island, no be Amukoko or Mosafejo oooo

1 Like

Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 22, 2018
obsession can become to close for a comfort
chibokgirls:

And you think that's the best way to make friends? to be snubbing some guys chat? For someone to be chatting you consistently doesn't mean that he is jobless, might just be that he is obsessed with you.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:14pm On May 22, 2018
If na Ajegunle the fire for consume at least 7 hours before firefighters go arrive. Meanwhile, most people in Ikoyí and VI don’t pay taxes rather they loot from government.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Olaiya26: 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
emmpire:
Good job from the fire service guys putting out the fire. Kudos. Way to go 9ja!

That tanker and the hilux has finish burning before they came. Kudos to their lateness anyway. Moreso thank God the indian children school directly opposite the incident was caught on fire also.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Olaiya26: 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
Olaiya26:

That tanker and the hilux has finish burning before they came. Kudos to their lateness anyway. Moreso thank God the indian children school directly opposite the incident wasn't caught on fire also.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Olaiya26: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
deebsman1:
Thank God it has been put off.

It happened like 7hrs ago
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2018
chigoizie7:
I pity those making use of that transformer, only God knows when they will get light again
The street is not like a typical Nigerian neighborhood
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
Bravery actions by the management respond team. you guys deserves an accolades
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by emelda86(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2018
To think this truck loaded in our depot yesterday thank God the driver didn't die but fire burn am small for face.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by emmpire: 8:44pm On May 22, 2018
Oh come on now. If the tanker was loaded, I don't think they could have rescued the truck (Hilux) and tanker even if they arrived early, but the post didn't say they arrived late btw.

Olaiya26:

That tanker and the hilux has finish burning before they came. Kudos to their lateness anyway. Moreso thank God the indian children school directly opposite the incident was caught on fire also.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2018
chigoizie7:
I pity those making use of that transformer, only God knows when they will get light again

them go get another within a week nah, nah Victoria island nah, rich people full that side wella unlike Iyana ipaja and igando ejigbo ikotun nah ajepako and Biafra full the other side.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Olaiya26: 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
emmpire:
Oh come on now. If the tanker was loaded, I don't think they could have rescued the truck (Hilux) and tanker even if they arrived early, but the post didn't say they arrived late btw.

I was at the scene, they arrived an hour after the fire has finished burning the truck. Even the security men to the company that owns the hilux was accused for not raising alarm on time to come move away the bus from the scene.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by emmpire: 10:02pm On May 22, 2018
Oh I am see. See if everyone did what is expected of them, it would have been a different story.

Olaiya26:

I was at the scene, they arrived an hour after the fire has finished burning the truck. Even the security men to the company that owns the hilux was accused for not raising alarm on time to come move away the bus from the scene.
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by chibokgirls(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2018
giftlygifted:
obsession can become to close for a comfort
which can also be handled with maturity
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:36pm On May 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Sad!!!in this harsh economy...

I can't blive a mod hide ur post on miracle and nina simply becoz u supported and and the post is getting more likes then the person u quoted. undecided
Can mods be this petty.. undecided
Chai
Re: Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
It was a really terrifying state!This happened few buildings to my office...But thank God for LRU and the fire service for coming to the rescue!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Benin Expressway Blocked Over Ondo Election / 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving / My Sister Is Suffering In London - Please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.